Announcement

Collapse

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Jingle Cruise

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Jingle Cruise

Approximately 1.2% of the posts in the Walt Disney World Resort MiceChat forum have been contributed by PlutoHasFleas

Re: Jingle Cruise

While I know some Disneyland fans do not like the Haunted Mansion holiday overlay, I would do anything to see it. I'm a huge fan of The Nightmare Before Christmas so that would be a nice treat to see. Also, it makes sense due to the fact that it is a film with the themes of Halloween and Christmas.

I'm not go sure about the Jingle Cruise however. I think Disney was grasping at straws when they thought of that idea to be honest.

Comment

Last year I rode it the day it opened as Jingle Cruise (as it was the day we were in the Magic Kingdom) and maybe that's why I hated it. The jokes were the same lame jokes but the ride queue was decked out. The ride itself had just a few Christmas decorations but not many thrown into it and the boats were renamed to a Christmas theme.

This year I was surprised and actually enjoyed it. The jokes were a bit funnier and most of the props and animals had decorations on them. It was worth going back for a second ride. I guess so many people had complained last year because I heard it got some negative reviews that Disney decided this year to try and make it a bit better.

Comment

I haven't had the chance to experience Jingle Cruise, but from what I've heard from several friends is this year's version is much better than last year's.

And I LOVE holiday overlays! I loved the Country Bears Christmas show. Was VERY disappointed when they got rid of it almost 10 years ago. I even called and emailed WDW to let them know how disappointed I was (which I something I rarely do). At least Tokyo still does it (along with the original Jamboree and Vacation Hoedown shows... funny how Tokyo can run 3 different Country Bear shows every year but WDW had to neuter their version and now it makes absolutely no sense).

I would love if WDW's Haunted Mansion got a Nightmare Before Christmas overlay for the holidays. The videos I've see of Disneyland's through the years and even Tokyo's version look simply amazing.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X