This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epcot Photos from 2/12/06

Here are some of my pix from Sunday Night. First time I figured out how to take pix at night. I hope you enjoy.

GWB

Re: Epcot Photos from 2/12/06

Nice, thanks for sharing! I still haven't figured out how to take pictures at night, but I love they way they look!

Comment

I love taking Illuminations photos!

Comment

Originally posted by karamie
        Nice, thanks for sharing! I still haven't figured out how to take pictures at night, but I love they way they look!
        Thank you.......night setting and a tripod helps.

Comment

Originally posted by karamie
          I am still trying to figure out how to add photos to posts on MC!!!

Comment

http://photobucket.com/

Originally posted by TDLFAN
            I am still trying to figure out how to add photos to posts on MC!!!

Comment

Oh COOL! Thanks!!

Comment

Imageshack.us is better as they don't have bandwidth limits.

As for the pics, they look cool. My night pics always get messed up.
                “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

Comment

my night pics come out too dark.. lol.. or they were film on B&W and dont bother to print them....

Comment

Originally posted by gwbeachjr
                    Thank you.......night setting and a tripod helps.
                    Yes! And that I learned from TDLFAN. I just used trash cans. You can find one every 50 feet! (Give or take) But nice photos. Show more! Show more!

But yes... that still doesn't mean I have mastered taking night pictures with people in them.

Remember this? Epcot! :cgrin:

Comment

awww you put up the pic finally. I gave up on ever seeing it....thank you BPF

Comment

Ok here is the Cliff Notes version of RoE:

Enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by figment1986
                          my night pics come out too dark.. lol.. or they were film on B&W and dont bother to print them....
                          That means you are not opening your lense long enough. Try 2-3 secs, and you MUST have a tripod. If photographing a person in the dark with something lit up in the background (like Spaceship earth or the Castle), position the person NO FARTHER than 8 feet from the camera, use FLASH, and open lense for 3 secs.. The subject being photographed shouls remain standing still for the whole time to avoid blurry shades around him/her. Hope that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN
                            That means you are not opening your lense long enough. Try 2-3 secs, and you MUST have a tripod. If photographing a person in the dark with something lit up in the background (like Spaceship earth or the Castle), position the person NO FARTHER than 8 feet from the camera, use FLASH, and open lense for 3 secs.. The subject being photographed shouls remain standing still for the whole time to avoid blurry shades around him/her. Hope that helps.
                            interesting.. I think you said everything which i ignored in my photos 1 book, and what my teacher said... thank you..

though I almost never bring a tri-pod.. i could use a trashcan.. lol

(now to find my camera's manual.. that or get it fixed or repalced.. since it does have a boken battery cover.. To bad i dont have a flash for my Film SLR.. (teacher said no flash.. )

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan
                              I just used trash cans. You can find one every 50 feet! (Give or take)
                              I am a big fan of the Trash Tripod as well - a poor man's solution that you do not have to lug around. I have some great nighttime photos using that method - don't have 'em on this computer though........

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X