Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
See more
See less

Most Magical Land At The Magic Kingdom.

Collapse

Header Ad

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most Magical Land At The Magic Kingdom.

Which land at the Magic Kingdom have you had the most magical and memorable experiences - Main Street, Adventureland, Frontierland, Liberty Square, Mickey's Toontown Fair, Fantasyland, or Tomorrowland?

Main Street, USA
    14.89%
    Frontierland
    14.89%
    Liberty Square
    10.64%
    Mickey's Toontown Fair
    2.13%
    Adventureland
    14.89%
    Tomorrowland
    21.28%
    Fantasyland
    21.28%
    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 02-18-2006, 12:36 PM.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Re: Most Magical Land At The Magic Kingdom.

Tomorrowland tickles my fancy the most. There always seems to be something new and exciting going on with new rides and shows. Sometimes it's nice to just take a relaxing romp on the Tomorrowland Transit Authority. Space Mountain, Buzz and Stitch are among some of my personal favorites.

Last edited by Ride Warrior; 02-18-2006, 12:37 PM.

Comment

The Magic Kingdom only has two Lands. Tomorrowland is a sci-fi part of Fantasyland. Toontown Fair is a county fair part of Fantasyland. Adventureland includes adventures through the Caribbean, the Old West, and The revolutionary period. Main Street is a ginormous well-themed Super Walt-Mart.

LOL... In case you think I'm serious, it's a joke.

And anyway, Fantasyland has the most magic. Where else can I fly with Peter Pan? In two attractions? And Donald can fly too. And Dumbo can fly. Hmm, time to re-theme to Condor Flats? LOL

Comment

Many DLR mavens would be jealous of the Tomorrowland over there. It's not perfect, but very good. All you need to do is refurb Space and Buzz.

Stitch isn't a grand E-ride, but it's better than a pizza joint.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill
          The Magic Kingdom only has two Lands. Tomorrowland is a sci-fi part of Fantasyland. Toontown Fair is a county fair part of Fantasyland. Adventureland includes adventures through the Caribbean, the Old West, and The revolutionary period. Main Street is a ginormous well-themed Super Walt-Mart.

And anyway, Fantasyland has the most magic. Where else can I fly with Peter Pan? In two attractions? And Donald can fly too. And Dumbo can fly. Hmm, time to re-theme to Condor Flats? LOL
          No no, see you'd say something like that and be serious though.

Lol I don't know, that is tough. It depends on mood for me. I love Adventureland...my favorite...but Fantasyland has the most "happy magic", but Main Street USA has the best "kick back, relax and enjoy life" atmosphere.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill

:lmao:

Glad that you stopped by "on the fly", Bill. All Fantasyland characters that cannot soar through the air are hereby ordered to move to Toontown Fair, immediately. LOL

Comment

I like the pretty lights at night in Tomorrowland, but there's something about Adventureland...

Comment

Magic is a hard term to define. I know what it means to me, but everyone has a slightly different definition. I see magic as the "Wow" factor, the feeling of the unexpected, the wonder of how something is pulled off. Some see magic as just the "good-feelings" one gets from the feelings of family, friends, and a welcoming place.

I had to say Fastasyland because of the "magic" it has for kids. The glorious castle and the rides that brings wonder to children are the pinnacle of the MK experience. I think that Disney magic is present in other areas of the park, but it is no where else as perfect as there.
                Jiminy Cricket Fan

Love Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

Comment

While I like all the lands and each has something I love to ride I had to vote for fantasyland I mean it has Peter Pan, Snow White, Pooh, It's A Small World, Dumbo, Tea Cups,Micky's Philharmagic, The Castle, Cinderella's Golden Carousel and now Pooh's Hundred Acer Woods play area (I don't hate it but wish we had our subs still, this could have gone somewhere in toontown fair). How can you get better than this. It was the home of 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea (RIP) and The Lion King show (RIP) and Mr. Toads Wild Ride (RIP) and the other end of the Skyway ride (RIP) Fantasyland has always had some of the best things for familys to ride and enjoy together.
                  Micechatter #5053 Looking for our new home in the WDW area! We need to get closer to our "Laughing Place"!
                  sigpic

Comment

Tomorrowland now or Tomorrowland 1995? Since I assumed it was present day Tomorrowland, I voted for Frontierland.

Comment

Originally posted by dxwwf3
                      Tomorrowland now or Tomorrowland 1995? Since I assumed it was present day Tomorrowland, I voted for Frontierland.
                      Thanks for bringing this up, dxwwf3. This thread relates to present day Tomorrowland. The same is true of each of the lands.

Comment

Tomorrowland always was my favorite, but now I'm not sure ... I also loved Liberty Square when it actually felt like a land and not an entrance to Frontierland. ... The MK has just been so watered down, I'm not sure I have a fave land anymore.

Least fave is easy: Toontown Faire.

Comment

Originally posted by WDW1974
                          Tomorrowland always was my favorite, but now I'm not sure ... I also loved Liberty Square when it actually felt like a land and not an entrance to Frontierland. ... The MK has just been so watered down, I'm not sure I have a fave land anymore.

Least fave is easy: Toontown Faire.
                          Tomorrowland remains my favorite. It may sound wierd, but I enjoy the Tomorrowland Transit Authority as much as Space Mountain. Nothing much is going on at Toontown Fair - on that I absolutely concur.

Comment

I am kind of favor liberty square, i loved it at night, espcailly with spectromagic going through it, plus i got the chance to work in liberty square at the tavern when i went to the college program that disney has over in orlando.

Comment

^^So are you the one that suggested Disney stop serving those great rolls and apple butter with lunch to save money?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X