Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Registrations

New user registrations are verified at least once per day. Thank you for your patience.
2 of 2 < >

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

WDW Food Pictures

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WDW Food Pictures

I am inspired both by the DL food thread and a similar thread to this on another site. I know looking at other people food pictures really helped us decide where to eat so we tried to take as many as we could to help others!

Boma birthday dessert, deep fried oreos which were much better than I imagined they would have been!

Boma Chef that brought them to me:

Other Boma food. We are not risky eaters and didn't love this place.

Alfredo's-This place was awesome! The fettucini was the best!

The salad was good.

The chicken was nasty.

Dessert number one was good.

Number 2 was okay.

Breakfast at POFQ, these potatoes were great!

The cinnamon roll also was delish!

Re: WDW Food Pictures

This was from near American Adventure at Epcot.

Really good homemade ice cream sandwich from MK bakery.

I love cupcakes, this one is also from the MK bakery.

One of my favorite places now. Beaches 'n' Cream. Promise me you will eat there!!! Onion Rings:

Cheeseburger split

Delicious peanut butter and hot fudge No Way Jose sundae

Whispering Canyon Cafe skillett. I will for sure go back here!

France Pavillion bakery goods:

And last but not least. One of my favorite things about WDW as compared to my beloved DL, they have large cups for fountain drinks! Here is my best friend demonstrating:

Now I am hungry!!!!!

Comment

I was totally stuffed before seeing this thread! Now I could eat a horse! Thanks a lot, nursemelis! :lol:

BTW, why was the chicken nasty? It looks good...

Comment

I'm totally amazed that you have the willpower to take the time to snap a picture before eating. By the time the food lands on my table, I'm usually ready to tear in and start feeding!

Comment

wow that made me hungry. That looked so good (especially the sundae)
          Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

WOw great shots!!!

Whispering Canyon and Beaches and Cream are defintely on our list, our next trip! :clap:

Thanks for sharing

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Wow thank you so much, I wish I could go there ,that all looked so awsome!! I never seen food in disneyland that looked like this!! Oh darn, now I am so hungry!!!
              I am going to be sure to post pics of all that we eat

Comment

I am so glad you were inspired, I started the Disneyland food thread to help new visitors. I hope both of these threads last forever. I think it is a great thing for poeple visiting and not knowing what to expect. Hopefull this one will not get derailed. Cheers to you!

Comment

Honestly, we shouldn't have the large cups. lol. Gives you way too much soda when you ask for it without ice. But you didn't try the stuff at Boma?! The food is amazing!!! Yes, it looks odd, but man is it good.

Comment

Thanks for all the encouragement! Dan-It is hard to restrain yourself and we did miss quite a few pictures because we were starving!

We did eat at Boma and tried a lot of stuff. It just wasn't impressive compared to all the other places we went.

I can not express how helpful and fun it is to have these pictures! I hope everyone remembers and takes their own when they go!

Comment

Originally posted by Bill
                      Honestly, we shouldn't have the large cups. lol. Gives you way too much soda when you ask for it without ice. But you didn't try the stuff at Boma?! The food is amazing!!! Yes, it looks odd, but man is it good.
                      Odd? I don't think most of the food looks odd. ... I love Boma. Their soups alone are worth the trip.

I'll tell you what I found odd ... watching a 30-something adult male spend $25.99 to dine at Boma and eat NOTHING but chicken tenders and fries off the kiddie buffet ... talk about your simple palate.

Comment

Well, some people don't think it looks ummm, kosher... lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bill
                          Well, some people don't think it looks ummm, kosher... lol
                          Kosher food may be kosher, but it's not very tasty either (SMILEY).

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X