This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney offering free picture on Everest

If you go to www.disneyeverest.com and download and complete all three episodes of the yeti vision game you'll get a printout to take to guest relations where they'll scan it and give you a coupon for a free 5x7 on Everest. It expires on Sept 30.

Even if you don't make it over, the games fairly fun and worth the play.

Re: Disney offering free picture on Everest

yeah, but they'll give you the 5x7 for free on Weekends Only.

:lmao:

j/k
    These are the games that never end.

Comment

Originally posted by Ward
      yeah, but they'll give you the 5x7 for free on Weekends Only.

:lmao:

j/k
      :lmao::lol:Too funny!:lol::lmao:

Comment

I played the game & won, but when it went to open the browser to print out the coupon, it said that it wasn't a valid URL. Do I need to play the entire game again to get the coupon again or am I unable to get it again?

EDIT: Nevermind
        Last edited by TheDisneyInquisitor; 03-23-2006, 01:11 PM.
        “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by TheDisneyInquisitor
          I played the game & won, but when it went to open the browser to print out the coupon, it said that it wasn't a valid URL. Do I need to play the entire game again to get the coupon again or am I unable to get it again?
          You really must understand that Disney offers these coupons via their web-site on a "while-they-last" basis. The web site clearly states that these coupons could become unavailalbe at any time. Jeeeesh! How could a reasonable person expect that a multi-media conglomerate the size of Disney should cater to the whim of someone who logs onto their web site for the sole purpose of getting a free coupon, without checking that said coupons are really available at that time!!

oh yeah, almost forgot:

Comment

I can't get the game to work for me. It says it needs updates and it can't find them or ever connect to the server to get more. Boo! Should I just re-install it or what do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan
              I can't get the game to work for me. It says it needs updates and it can't find them or ever connect to the server to get more. Boo! Should I just re-install it or what do you think?
              I would complain, loudly!! 'Cause heck, why should they deny you access to the entertainment that they advertised!! Shouldn't that game always be available whenever you want it to be?!?

remember:

Comment

Free... Did they say free??

(I thought they wanted my cash now... Lol )

Must play game...

Comment

The game was pretty fun, I wasn't able to get the coupon either. I have to install it at home (I did it at work today ;-) and see if I can get the coupon there. Though I wonder if it has something to do with Firefox being my default browser. Hmmmm. . .
                  :captain: Brian9549

Relive fond Memories of The Country Bears
                  The Country Bear Vacation Hoedown!
                  The Country Bear Jamboree
                  The Country Bear Christmas Show

Come see my other vids on google and youtube, just search for brian9549 or click here or here or here

Comment

If firefox bugged on you, go to folder YetiVision was installed to and look for the file called Photoprize.htm. Open that file & print it out. You don't have to reinstall it.
                    “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

Comment

Dangit. Can't play it on my Mac with Safari.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X