This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Possibilities Are Endless Commercial

I just saw the new "The Possibilities Are Endless Commercial" on ABC Family. It starts with clips of shows and happenings at the park and talks about giving your children "the Disney experience" and how it will allow their mind to grow. You then see two kids laying down under the stars, thinking, and then it goes into the same fireworks Castle shot with the name and phone number.

I've only seen it once, so I guess I will have more of an opinion after that. But this mixed with the other recent Disney messages: Be a Hero, I'm Too Excited to Sleep, and the Walt commercials that were played more over the summer months makes for an interesting mix, to say the least.

Re: The Possibilities Are Endless Commercial

They are trying to find some nitch.. something that will attract familes into going.... (and not just us.. lol)

I might see this comercial someday... All i see is the Everest commercial.. lol

Comment

The only one I've seen are the I'm too excited to sleep ones. I wish they'd put them on their website where you can view them. The funny thing was that the man in that can't sleep commercial was me the week before we went to disney.

Comment

The ones we saw here had two kids looking at the stars and some kid saying something about "you see that there? I've been there" and then shots of him at Mission SPACE, riding Everest, and watching the Lion King show at DAK while some announcer voice does this "ahh, the imagination of a child" routine.

As usual with most Disney park commercials, it was well made but overly sappy.

Comment

I have yet to see the E:E commericals. Like I said, I only saw this one once durning about four hours on ABC family. Maybe it'll air on ABC during prime time?

And I agree with MickeyMania,
          Originally posted by MickeyMania
          As usual with most Disney park commercials, it was well made but overly sappy.
          But sometimes.. it's a bit true. :cblush:

Comment

Originally posted by kcnole
            The only one I've seen are the I'm too excited to sleep ones. I wish they'd put them on their website where you can view them. The funny thing was that the man in that can't sleep commercial was me the week before we went to disney.
            Same here, my friend. Same here...

Comment

thats always me before my trips
              Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

I've seen it multple times & I think it's a very good commercial. Much better than the I'm Too Excited commercial (that kid's voice makes me cringe). The only thing I would really change on it is the ending. I wish Disney would occasionally end with Spaceship Earth instead of Cinderella Castle all the time. It's not my all time favorite WDW commercial though (that would be the one with the little girl & the lightning bug), but still very well done imo.

Isn't it a boy & his dad at the end?
                Last edited by TheDisneyInquisitor; 03-27-2006, 02:46 PM.
                “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by TheDisneyInquisitor
                  The only thing I would really change on it is the ending. I wish Disney would occasionally end with Spaceship Earth instead of Cinderella Castle all the time.
                  As much as I want to agree with you on this... as soon as they do that, next thing you know they'll end with a shot of the Big Blue Hat! :ceek:

Comment

As much as I want to agree with you on this... as soon as they do that, next thing you know they'll end with a shot of the Big Blue Hat! :ceek:
                    I for one would like that. I think it would be cool if they rotated between the 4 park symbols (Castle, SSE, Hat, ToL) instead of just rotating it between front shot of the castle w/ fireworks & side shot of the castle w/o fireworks.
                    “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

Comment

I for one would like that. I think it would be cool if they rotated between the 4 park symbols (Castle, SSE, Hat, ToL) instead of just rotating it between front shot of the castle w/ fireworks & side shot of the castle w/o fireworks.
                      I agree!

Comment

I like the idea of all four of them. What if they showed all four icons? Now.. :blink: there's an idea! And show the castle more during the day and back from Main Street too.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan
                          I like the idea of all four of them. What if they showed all four icons? Now.. :blink: there's an idea! And show the castle more during the day and back from Main Street too.
                          Yeah, sort of like how they used to have that logo that incorperated the earful tower, castle & sse into one picture. That would be nice if they could show all 4 icons at the same time.

Comment

Yeah, sort of like how they used to have that logo that incorperated the earful tower, castle & sse into one picture. That would be nice if they could show all 4 icons at the same time.
                            Gasp!!

Then they would be marketing to Walt Disney World all at once instead of just marketing as if everything is at the Magic Kingdom.

Comment

I wish Disney would occasionally end with Spaceship Earth instead of Cinderella Castle all the time.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X