This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MGM Update.

Just a small update from around MGM today.

Went into MGM for a while and noticed that a few things have changed over at The Animation tour.

First and most exciting was that there was someone that was actually doing animation in the animation building. Which in itself is almost update worthy.

Next was that they took out a lot of the Chicken little production stuff and replaced it with stuff from the Disney?pixar film Cars.

Finally I'm not sure if this is new, but they had an old Animitronic programming board on display at One Mans Dream.

And lastly just a cool looking picture.

Tricia Jones:When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...
    Brodie: Hey, now, be fair. EVERYONE wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

Re: MGM Update.

I'd like to think that they might actually be producing something new in that space, but I doubt that is the case. Were you able to figure out what he was drawing or what project he might have been working on?
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

It was just someone that was working on cells nothing major. It was just cool to see something actually being done in there after so much time of nothing being done.
      Tricia Jones:When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...
      Brodie: Hey, now, be fair. EVERYONE wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

Comment

ima be working in that building in 2 months! YAY!

Comment

does walt look photo shopped into that picture to anyone else?

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
          ~

Comment

Originally posted by Evan-500
            does walt look photo shopped into that picture to anyone else?
            Eh, I'm not the one to judge, but I know he has been in some photographs to take out smoke. (The Co. didn't want to show how much he smoked.)

Comment

They should photoshop smoke coming out his ears

Comment

If you mean it looks Photoshopped because of the shadowing around the edges of it, that's because it's a wooden prop (cardboard? doubt it.) It's supposed to give you that 3D feel of looking like you're walking onto the set. I enjoy it because they obviously studied the paper and stuff that was around him and made a fairly high-detailed recreation of that room and moment in time, so you can look at the other things on the walls in that office besides what was featured in the film.

Now, if you mean it looks Photoshopped for some other reason, then maybe.

Comment

I don't know.. Walt himself just looks like was cut and pasted into that picture...

~

Comment

Originally posted by Evan-500
                    I don't know.. Walt himself just looks like was cut and pasted into that picture...
                    That's they way it looks at the Studios. Here's another angle for a pic I took:

Comment

oi lmao, I didnt know he was cardboard *blonde moment* I thought it was just a picture of walt showing his plans...

~

Comment

They photoshopped out all the piles of money.

Comment

Darn that must mean the Lilo and Stitch stuff is gone. Glad I took photos then.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X