Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

WDW first timers photo tour!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WDW first timers photo tour!

My friends & girlfriend from California came to visit me (Im a CP) and/or WDW this past week. Check-out my website for a bunch of pictures that pretty much cover our trip.
    "There's no off position on the genius switch"

Twitter: @WRDinc | Instagram: @WRDinc

Re: WDW first timers photo tour!

Looks like you all had a blast! But I can't get the EPCOT pictures to load.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan
      Looks like you all had a blast! But I can't get the EPCOT pictures to load.
      Hmm... Although I try to pretned I know a lot about computers I really have no idea why this would happen and so even though I really want to I cant really do anything to fix it. The only thing I can suggest is to try again later. I know. Im lame.

Thanks for looking anyway.
      "There's no off position on the genius switch"

Twitter: @WRDinc | Instagram: @WRDinc

Comment

Originally posted by WRDup
        Hmm... Although I try to pretned I know a lot about computers I really have no idea why this would happen and so even though I really want to I cant really do anything to fix it. The only thing I can suggest is to try again later. I know. Im lame.

Thanks for looking anyway.
        No problem kiddo. Now get some sleep!!

Comment

I LOVE when people share pics-- helps really descrive the trip in much better detail. Is it strange that I enjoy looking at random people's pics so much?! Well it looks like you had a great time...made me want to hop on a plane and head on down...

Comment

Excellent pics! Thanks for sharing.

BTW, BPF, I was able to get the Epcot pics to load. They were just slow to load, taking around 15-30 seconds each.
            Edit: Pics from other areas (MK, MGM and AK) also took that long to load.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X