This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fletch Anderson revealed...

Has anyone been checking out fletchanderson.com. On Friday they revealed that Disney was behind the site. It was to promote their new roller coaster "Expedition Everest". It looks really good!

Re: Fletch Anderson revealed...

I was visiting the fletch site once a week for the new video clips. yeah, I can't believe Disney was behind it. I guess I should have seen it coming. May be not that it was Disney, but at least that it was a promo for something bigger. I was actually thinking it was some sort of pilot for a sitcom. That would have been funny. Who knows may be they'll make Fletch into a star.

Comment

hahaha... I remember a couple of months ago I read some wheres that they were looking for an actor to do something like this for an Everest Promotion, but I had not heard anything sense.
      Thank You for dropping by my post. I do hope you enjoyed your stay....

Comment

I wish I would have been chosen for that, although if you go to the site and watch the videos (fletchanderson.com), I don't think they could have cast it any better. I mean Fletch is sooo funny. He's a complete tard, but very funny. The cool part is the game. I mean I watched the videos recently and found out that there is a game and everything I was watching had clues that I needed to answer. I did but I don't know if I win anything. I don't know yet? Did you play?

Comment

i knew it i knew i knew it! i just didnt know it was disney hahaha

Comment

Yes, Disney can be *THAT* deceiving... like sending trolls to post on Disney Fan boards like this one, or fooling the entire World that DL's 50th is being celebrated at ALL Disney resorts when in fact it is not, or throwing the phoniest celebration on Earth just to promote new attractions at the expense of their much beloved original DL... just to name a few of disney's marketing schemes...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X