This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking at WDW with Resort ID

Quick question - when you use a resort ID to park for free at the parks, do they swipe it at the parking kiosk or do you just flash it and drive on in? For that matter, can you still even use a resort ID to park for free ?

Re: Parking at WDW with Resort ID

They give you a print out to put in your dash and they wave you through.

I drive everytime we go so when we stay we always do this.

Hope that helps!

Comment

When my family visited me last year, we just flashed our resort card to the Auto Plaza folks, and they just passed us on through, I dunno if thats changed since December though!

It was cool, one time the Epcot Auto Plaza guys recognized me, and they shuttled us off to the front rows, not the handicapped! Sometimes it was great being a Front Entrance Guy!
      In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate.

DoppelV

Comment

Originally posted by Niyxstyx
        It was cool, one time the Epcot Auto Plaza guys recognized me, and they shuttled us off to the front rows, not the handicapped! Sometimes it was great being a Front Entrance Guy!
        This one time... I got my ID stuck in my ID holder (yes, putting two ID cards in a holder meant for one is not a good idea) and the awesome Front Entrance Guy recognized me and let me in even though I could not swipe at that time. :lol:

(thats me with the two stuck IDs trying to pry them out with a Knife at IHOP)
        Thank You for dropping by my post. I do hope you enjoyed your stay....

Comment

WDW Auto Plazas will never swipe anything. For free parking at any theme park, simply show either your Cast ID, Annual Pass, Disney Dining Experience Card, Resort ID, Parking Card for the same day, or a Parking Permit issued by your hotel upon checkin.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmybop
            This one time... I got my ID stuck in my ID holder (yes, putting two ID cards in a holder meant for one is not a good idea) and the awesome Front Entrance Guy recognized me and let me in even though I could not swipe at that time. :lol:

(thats me with the two stuck IDs trying to pry them out with a Knife at IHOP)
            I am sure youget away with little stunts like that all the time with that cute face of yours!!!:shy:

Originally posted by Future DisneyCo. CEO Bill
            WDW Auto Plazas will never swipe anything. For free parking at any theme park, simply show either your Cast ID, Annual Pass, Disney Dining Experience Card, Resort ID, Parking Card for the same day, or a Parking Permit issued by your hotel upon checkin.
            That is verymuch correct. No swiping anything on the Disney auto plazas at all, thank God. Unlike that darn Universal Orlando, where they swipe just about anything plastic and causes major delays during rush hours into the resort. Slowest parking plaza on Earth!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN
              I am sure youget away with little stunts like that all the time with that cute face of yours!!!:shy:
              Oh my! Well, I know jimmybop said it because who he quoted just might of been of some assistance to get him into the park that evening. But I'm sure his face helped... as he turned bright red at IHOP trying to get it out! :lol:

Originally posted by Originally Posted by Future DisneyCo. CEO Bill
              :lmao: Too funny! But why not? With how he rambles and gives out ideas... and put Mike into the equasion this little Piglet Fan might have a job at Disney! :cblush:

Unlike that darn Universal Orlando, where they swipe just about anything plastic and causes major delays during rush hours into the resort. Slowest parking plaza on Earth!!!!
              :lol: Or where they let me into their park without allowing my TICKET to actually scan. Silly do-it-yourself people (translation = lazy!).

Comment

I was just at the pop century in January. They gave me a paper printout that had the dates of my stay on it at check in. I was to put this on my window and they would wave me through at the parking lots. I never used it because we just took the buses everywhere, but that's what I was told at least.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X