Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Expedition Everest: Why It Doesn't Suck!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expedition Everest: Why It Doesn't Suck!

Hear it is! C'mon people lets list some reasons why EE doesn't suck.

I'll start:

1. It is a beautiful mountain

2. It has unique track and show elements

3. It has the most powerful AA in Disney history

Keep the list going...

Re: Expedition Everest: Why It Doesn't Suck!

it's a good thrill

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
    ~

Comment

ahh, and here I go.

"Doesn't suck" is a reletive term. You have listed reasons I like EE, but .. there it is.
      St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

Well the thread name is kind of obvious (do you get it?). My reasons are very factual:

It is beautiful, I do not know how you could disagree

It does have unique track and show elements (don't start a fight with me, I never said they were the best, I said UNIQUE)

The Yeti is the most powerful AA Disney ever made

Comment

Originally posted by jom6
          Well the thread name is kind of obvious (do you get it?).
          Oh I know, you're going against the other.

I haven't been on it myself yet but I've heard a lot of good things from my good friends. But my good MiceChatters say other things. So I guess it's a toss up?

Comment

I was actually just pre-empting others saying that this is just opinion. That's all, halfway kidding.

I agree with everything you say. I ment to say you listed reason I like it, all is well.
            St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

It features a bird on a stick. Whats not to like?
              "I never miss the chance to have sex or appear on television."

Comment

It's called a Micechatter finder, if I hear some negative grumbling when I get off of the ride, I know a Micechatter is nearby.

Comment

It's interesting that Micechat has a reputation of being overly critical and overly non critical.

Comment

Hmmm. How you can possiblly state something like EE doesn't suck without stressing this is an opinion? I think it's rude that you imply that EE doesn't suck, making your opinion the only one that counts! You should change your title, how DARE you!

Now:

"Well the thread name is kind of obvious (do you get it?). My reasons are very factual:

It is beautiful, I do not know how you could disagree"

Factual? HOw? I happen to feel a fiberglass moutnain and trains coated with plastic is ugly. Oh, and Yeti, she's no beauty. ANd that girl at load position one. YIKES!

"It does have unique track and show elements (don't start a fight with me, I never said they were the best, I said UNIQUE)"

Unique? How? THis track very similar to Thunder Mountain. Not unique at all! What show elements are UNIQUE (meaning, NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE)?

"The Yeti is the most powerful AA Disney ever made"

Um, WRONG! It's not the most powerful, or, the largest for that matter. That distinction goes to Disney's largest and most powerful animatronic ever at Tokyo Disney Seas Journey to the Center of the Eart ride!

Boy. Get you "facts" straight or, they are merely fiction.

Comment

"It features a bird on a stick. Whats not to like?"

HA! That's pretty unique!

Comment

Originally posted by bamboo
                        Factual? HOw? I happen to feel a fiberglass moutnain and trains coated with plastic is ugly.!
                        The mountain is steel and concrete. No fiberglass. And what coaster cars are not plastic?

Unique? How? THis track very similar to Thunder Mountain. Not unique at all! What show elements are UNIQUE (meaning, NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE)?
                        The track is unique. This is the first use of this Vekoma track. The rails rest on the outside, not the inside.

Um, WRONG! It's not the most powerful, or, the largest for that matter. That distinction goes to Disney's largest and most powerful animatronic ever at Tokyo Disney Seas Journey to the Center of the Eart ride!
                        There is more to an AA than you can see.

Comment

Uhm.. so why did we invent a new thread where there could be more fighting...

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
                          ~

Comment

Originally posted by Evan-500
                            Uhm.. so why did we invent a new thread where there could be more fighting...
                            Double the fun.

Comment

" The mountain is steel and concrete. No fiberglass. And what coaster cars are not plastic?"

Great! Thanks for truly clarifying EE's ugliness!!

" The track is unique. This is the first use of this Vekoma track. The rails rest on the outside, not the inside."

oooo! That's like saying they used golden bolts vs. silver bolts to design EE!

" There is more to an AA than you can see."

Huh? Wha?

"Uhm.. so why did we invent a new thread where there could be more fighting..."

Ummm, no. Just pointining out that, if you're going to come to a thread that is about Why EE sucks, and blast your opinions why you love it, Im gonna do the same here.

Lazyboy! We agree on something!

You know u all love this. The EE thread I started one of the fastest threads in the wilderness - I mean Everest!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X