Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

2008: New President A/A in Hall of Presidents

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2008: New President A/A in Hall of Presidents

Originally posted by gwbeachjr
    Yes, they try to get the new Prez in ASAP. When was in there when I was there in fall 2001.
    Does he say NUCLEAR or nookleer?

Comment

I don't want to say who I think it will be, because that would be supporting a candidate and that would put me at risk of being pelted with tomatoes...
      So all I will say is that I hope that the person who will be placed in this honored attraction is a hard working person who is willing to do what is best for the nation and humanity...
      quite bipartisan I have to say
      WDW College Program Alumni
      May 22, 2006 to January 3, 2007 - Custodial/Adventureland Operations
      May 16, 2007 to August 10, 2007 - Custodial

August 18, 2008 to January 2, 2009 - Yet to be determined Attraction!
      Hello Everyone :wave: Go Zags!

Comment

Originally posted by Gorwingel
        I don't want to say who I think it will be, because that would be supporting a candidate and that would put me at risk of being pelted with tomatoes...
        So all I will say is that I hope that the person who will be placed in this honored attraction is a hard working person who is willing to do what is best for the nation and humanity...
        quite bipartisan I have to say
        Exactly! Nice post.

Again.. why are we debating this now? Let's not let a classic attraction place politics between us, please? How about we wait until after when we can complain that the new President isn't there yet and then that they aren't realistic, etc, etc.

Comment

i think its funny that this is may 2006 and we are already contemplating nov 2008 elections. I can't even figure out this fall's elections yet let alone two years from now. and we really won't have a good idea until winter 2008 anyway. I mean look at the democrats in 2004. everyone thought dean had it in the bag and then along came kerry and edwards. just goes to show. whatever happens it will be a wide open race with interesting repurcussions no matter who wins.

Comment

Originally posted by WDW1974
            As long as it isn't Jeb Bush, I'll be happy!
            AMEN to that!!!

DL-1970-72-2005
            DW-1972-2002-04

"My First Love was Mickey"
            Nanci

Comment

Originally posted by Cmash95
              i think its funny that this is may 2006 and we are already contemplating nov 2008 elections. I can't even figure out this fall's elections yet let alone two years from now. and we really won't have a good idea until winter 2008 anyway. I mean look at the democrats in 2004. everyone thought dean had it in the bag and then along came kerry and edwards. just goes to show. whatever happens it will be a wide open race with interesting repurcussions no matter who wins.
              So I guess this is gonna be a long-running thread?

Comment

Originally Posted by Cmash95
                I thought Dean lost because he shouted off all the states like some crazy mad man......

Okay so here is a question, when, and if G.W. Bush is installed, would it be good to take brakes during all the long aquward silent moments in his speeches during the show? I mean cause now-a-days it seems to take him forever just to finish up one sentence without them long pauses! :lol:

Comment

Saturday Night Live just featured a "now, the President of the United States" spoof, in which the real Al Gore appeared and did a short skit.

I missed it but saw coverage of it on the "Chris Matthews" Show. He's got a tan, ditched the beard, and a new global warming movie to promote. He's all ready for Florida, tell the Imagineers to bust out the audio animatronics parts box.

Everything in America has become Andy Warhol life imitating art imitating life etc. So you know the next president is going to be some incarnation of something we've already seen before. Maybe Tricia Nixon in 2008? LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by CaliforniaAdventurer
                    Does he say NUCLEAR or nookleer?
                    That's nukyular to you, buddy.

I propose a House of Congress next to Hall of Presidents. At each performance, the curtain pulls to reveal a bunch of AAs sitting there, with blank faces and nothing happening. Then, the audience has to raise $400 in donations to the "lobbyist" CM in order to start the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostbuster626
                      Its gonna be George W. Bush again...THIRD TERM.
                      Oh the horror!

I'm going to have nightmares tonight.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostbuster626
                        Hilary Clinton
                        :yea:
                        "Remember: when life gives you lemons, just be glad you're not a zebra."
                        - Skipper Mike

Comment

I think I'll wait until 2008 and be surprised.

I'm not really interested because the show is too boring or monotoneous

It's gonna be the same show with the addition of another figure, it's not like their gonna add Hall of Presidential scandals

I wonder why Disney never adopted this attraction to worldwide parks (with local politicians though) like for TDL (Hall of Emperors) or DLRP (Hall of Presidents or Prime Ministers [what ever they use])

Comment

Originally posted by gwbeachjr
                            If Hillary wins, I'm moving to Canada :rules:
                            omg seriously
                            </IMG>if Hillary wins forget Canada i'll move to Europe..wait maybe not....or we could impeach her....

Comment

Originally posted by CaliforniaAdventurer
                              Saturday Night Live just featured a "now, the President of the United States" spoof, in which the real Al Gore appeared and did a short skit.
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=oM1wg-3n1kY&search=Al%20gore

Catch it before it's gone...

Comment

Originally posted by figment1986
                                That was great! Thanks for the link. I know that it was done very tongue in cheek and of course greatly exaggerated, but it makes me think of how different our country would be if the 2000 election had turned out the way it was supposed to.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X