Announcement

Collapse

Attention New Uber/Lyft Users

If you are planning to use Uber or Lyft anywhere in the US and have not already taken your first ride, you can use the following codes for a free or discounted first ride (amount varies by location). Uber - matthewb96 Lyft - matthewb96
See more
See less

2008: New President A/A in Hall of Presidents

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2008: New President A/A in Hall of Presidents

Originally posted by Prince_Fine_Ace
    omg seriously
    </IMG>if Hillary wins forget Canada i'll move to Europe..wait maybe not....or we could impeach her....
    i'll go to New Zealand!

i think we should have the GMML turned into "Great Moments with the Governator!"

Comment

Originally posted by gwbeachjr
      If Hillary wins, I'm moving to Canada :rules:
      Have fun moving to Canada

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyMania
        You know what name people write in when they're upset with all their choices of candidates?

Don't you?

Yep, that's right, in a few years partisan rancor and inefficient government means we could see a brand new MICKEY MOUSE audio-animatronic in the Hall of Prez. :P
        I think in almost all presidential elections in the United States in the past 50, maybe 60 years, writing Mickey Mouse in has given him a tiny majority of votes...so maybe 2008 will be victory

In Scandinavia its a bigger joke, but with Donald Duck and one country invented the Donald Duck Party, which fights for "wider sidewalks" and "free alcohol to the people". So if EPCOT ever builds a Hall of Famous Scandinavian Leaders, expect Donald to be there too

Originally posted by krystledm
        i think we should have the GMML turned into "Great Moments with the Governator!"
        No, keep GMML, but build the Governator at DCA, or at least throw him into Golden Dreams, maybe in character as Terminator terminating the original host at the end

Comment

Working...
        X