:yea:
    "Remember: when life gives you lemons, just be glad you're not a zebra."
    - Skipper Mike

Comment

• pancakesaregood
      MiceChatter
      • May 2005

Re: 2008: New President A/A in Hall of Presidents

I think I'll wait until 2008 and be surprised.

I'm not really interested because the show is too boring or monotoneous

It's gonna be the same show with the addition of another figure, it's not like their gonna add Hall of Presidential scandals

I wonder why Disney never adopted this attraction to worldwide parks (with local politicians though) like for TDL (Hall of Emperors) or DLRP (Hall of Presidents or Prime Ministers [what ever they use])

Comment

• Prince_Fine_Ace
        • May 2006

Originally posted by gwbeachjr
        If Hillary wins, I'm moving to Canada :rules:
        omg seriously
        </IMG>if Hillary wins forget Canada i'll move to Europe..wait maybe not....or we could impeach her....

Comment

• figment1986
          Banned User
          • Jan 2005

Originally posted by CaliforniaAdventurer
          Saturday Night Live just featured a "now, the President of the United States" spoof, in which the real Al Gore appeared and did a short skit.
          Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Catch it before it's gone...

Comment

• Goin2DL
            MiceChatter
            • Jan 2005

Originally posted by figment1986
            That was great! Thanks for the link. I know that it was done very tongue in cheek and of course greatly exaggerated, but it makes me think of how different our country would be if the 2000 election had turned out the way it was supposed to.

Comment

• StitchIsKing
              Meega, nala kwishta!!
              • Dec 2005

Clearly everybody's going to vote for Mac Bridges a.k.a. Geena Davis. :lol:

Comment

• maelstrom
                • Jul 2005

Howard Dean or Hillary Clinton.

*waits for tomatoes*
                disney world: 24
                contemporary, polynesian, caribbean beach, dolphin, wilderness lodge, dixie landings, port orleans

disneyland: 2
                next trip: september 2009 @ the disneyland hotel

Comment

• TDLFAN
                  Banned User
                  • Feb 2005

If it was up to me, the HOP would be permanently closed and replaced by something else. Since they changed the original format of the show, this attraction has lost it's focus about America and has become a political rally for whoever is in the White House causing troubles.

Comment

• MickeyMania
                    Vehicle rotating backward
                    • Jan 2005

Originally posted by TDLFAN
                    If it was up to me, the HOP would be permanently closed and replaced by something else. Since they changed the original format of the show, this attraction has lost it's focus about America and has become a political rally for whoever is in the White House causing troubles.
                    Well isn't that why they end the show with Abe Lincoln? The man who reunited both north and south reunites the HOP crowd after the current-day joker who speaks before him divided it?

Comment

• CaliforniaAdventurer
                      MiceChatter
                      • Jan 2005

Originally posted by TDLFAN
                      BAH! Some of us still care about preserving what's left of the Disney attractions with a HISTORICAL EMPHASIS.

Comment

• Jessicalover
                        Married and happy again!!
                        • Feb 2006

Sorry while I see some would vote for Sam The Egale I would have to vote for someone that even Sam would vote for (heck Sam could be his VP) and that is Wayne along with his wife Wanda. Sam loved Wayne and Wanda and that's good enough for me.
                        Micechatter #5053 Looking for our new home in the WDW area! We need to get closer to our "Laughing Place"!
                        sigpic

Comment

• CaliforniaAdventurer
                          MiceChatter
                          • Jan 2005

Well pundits are pointing out that Hillary Clinton has 51% approval ratings in NY state right now... But she is the only senator that gets a constant media spotlight. I'd say her chances are still pretty good to get the nomination. What other democratic candidate has her level of support on a national level... But two presidents Bush and two presidents Clinton feels a little Groundhog Day to me.

Comment

• pancakesaregood
                            MiceChatter
                            • May 2005

I think they should take out all the uninteresting presidents and have just like Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, Harding, Roosevelt, Kennedy, Nixon, Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, and Bush. I mean who cares about Grover Clevland or Martin Van Buren?

In all honesty, I would want H. Ross Perot to win simply because he is totally crazy and his AA-figure would be really funny.

And isn't there some wrestler whose governor of like Minnesota or something whose running...

Trump should run again (he did in 96 and 00) that would be another funny AA president

Comment

• CaliforniaAdventurer
                              MiceChatter
                              • Jan 2005

YEAH that would be good -- a paranoid Ross Perot animatronic that thinks someone in the audience is trying to kill him or ruin his daughter's wedding.

Comment

• geekzapoppin
                                1000th Happy Haunt
                                • Jun 2006

Frankly, I hope whomever it is that Disney goes back to something similar to the original attraction so that it doesn't have to be completely re-recorded and staged every four years. I mean it was cheesy enough when Clinton did it and I actually liked him. With Bush it just makes you want to throw things. It makes it far too partisan when a sitting president is given center stage. You automatically alienate a portion of the audience.

Comment

• Micki0624
                                  • Jan 2006

I would say either Rudy Giulinai or John Mccain for the republican party. For the democrat party I can see Hillary. *shutters at the thought*
                                  Kungaloosh!

Comment

• MickeyMania
                                    Vehicle rotating backward
                                    • Jan 2005

You know what name people write in when they're upset with all their choices of candidates?

Don't you?

Yep, that's right, in a few years partisan rancor and inefficient government means we could see a brand new MICKEY MOUSE audio-animatronic in the Hall of Prez. :P

Comment

• thejoshualee
                                      Not sure about anything
                                      • Jun 2005

I suppose they could put Al Gore in... But it would just have to be a statue.
                                      St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

• DMof2
                                        most magical vaca ever
                                        • Sep 2005

01.20.09 Bush's Last Day - Hats, Pins, Decals, Bumperstickers, Mugs, T-shirts and Countdown Clocks

Goooo Hillary
                                        ~~~:ap:~~~

Comment

• Micki0624
                                          • Jan 2006

Originally posted by MickeyMania
                                          You know what name people write in when they're upset with all their choices of candidates?

Don't you?

Yep, that's right, in a few years partisan rancor and inefficient government means we could see a brand new MICKEY MOUSE audio-animatronic in the Hall of Prez. :P
                                          I wonder which CM would do that job. Which one is the BEST Mickey? Maybe they can split the job? It would be cool because he would never take up all the news channels w/ a speech because he doesn't talk unless he's animated. I guess they would animate all of his speeches then.
                                          Kungaloosh!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X