Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
See more
See less

2008: New President A/A in Hall of Presidents

Collapse

Header Ad

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008: New President A/A in Hall of Presidents

In 2008, after the presidential election, a new Audio-animatronic President will need to be added to this Liberty Square attraction...

Who do you guys predict it'll be?

• pancakesaregood
    replied
    Re: 2008: New President A/A in Hall of Presidents

Originally posted by MickeyMania
    You know what name people write in when they're upset with all their choices of candidates?

Don't you?

Yep, that's right, in a few years partisan rancor and inefficient government means we could see a brand new MICKEY MOUSE audio-animatronic in the Hall of Prez. :P
    I think in almost all presidential elections in the United States in the past 50, maybe 60 years, writing Mickey Mouse in has given him a tiny majority of votes...so maybe 2008 will be victory

In Scandinavia its a bigger joke, but with Donald Duck and one country invented the Donald Duck Party, which fights for "wider sidewalks" and "free alcohol to the people". So if EPCOT ever builds a Hall of Famous Scandinavian Leaders, expect Donald to be there too

Originally posted by krystledm
    i think we should have the GMML turned into "Great Moments with the Governator!"
    No, keep GMML, but build the Governator at DCA, or at least throw him into Golden Dreams, maybe in character as Terminator terminating the original host at the end

Leave a comment:

• Tigs719
    replied

Originally posted by gwbeachjr
    If Hillary wins, I'm moving to Canada :rules:
    Have fun moving to Canada

Leave a comment:

• krystledm
    replied

Originally posted by Prince_Fine_Ace
    omg seriously
    </IMG>if Hillary wins forget Canada i'll move to Europe..wait maybe not....or we could impeach her....
    i'll go to New Zealand!

i think we should have the GMML turned into "Great Moments with the Governator!"

Leave a comment:

• Micki0624
    replied

Originally posted by MickeyMania
    You know what name people write in when they're upset with all their choices of candidates?

Don't you?

Yep, that's right, in a few years partisan rancor and inefficient government means we could see a brand new MICKEY MOUSE audio-animatronic in the Hall of Prez. :P
    I wonder which CM would do that job. Which one is the BEST Mickey? Maybe they can split the job? It would be cool because he would never take up all the news channels w/ a speech because he doesn't talk unless he's animated. I guess they would animate all of his speeches then.

Leave a comment:

• DMof2
    replied

01.20.09 Bush's Last Day - Hats, Pins, Decals, Bumperstickers, Mugs, T-shirts and Countdown Clocks

Goooo Hillary

Leave a comment:

• thejoshualee
    replied

I suppose they could put Al Gore in... But it would just have to be a statue.

Leave a comment:

• MickeyMania
    replied

Don't you?

Leave a comment:

• Micki0624
    replied

I would say either Rudy Giulinai or John Mccain for the republican party. For the democrat party I can see Hillary. *shutters at the thought*

Leave a comment:

• geekzapoppin
    replied

Frankly, I hope whomever it is that Disney goes back to something similar to the original attraction so that it doesn't have to be completely re-recorded and staged every four years. I mean it was cheesy enough when Clinton did it and I actually liked him. With Bush it just makes you want to throw things. It makes it far too partisan when a sitting president is given center stage. You automatically alienate a portion of the audience.

Leave a comment:

• CaliforniaAdventurer
    replied

YEAH that would be good -- a paranoid Ross Perot animatronic that thinks someone in the audience is trying to kill him or ruin his daughter's wedding.

Leave a comment:

• pancakesaregood
    replied

I think they should take out all the uninteresting presidents and have just like Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, Harding, Roosevelt, Kennedy, Nixon, Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, and Bush. I mean who cares about Grover Clevland or Martin Van Buren?

In all honesty, I would want H. Ross Perot to win simply because he is totally crazy and his AA-figure would be really funny.

And isn't there some wrestler whose governor of like Minnesota or something whose running...

Trump should run again (he did in 96 and 00) that would be another funny AA president

Leave a comment:

• CaliforniaAdventurer
    replied

Well pundits are pointing out that Hillary Clinton has 51% approval ratings in NY state right now... But she is the only senator that gets a constant media spotlight. I'd say her chances are still pretty good to get the nomination. What other democratic candidate has her level of support on a national level... But two presidents Bush and two presidents Clinton feels a little Groundhog Day to me.

Leave a comment:

• Jessicalover
    replied

Sorry while I see some would vote for Sam The Egale I would have to vote for someone that even Sam would vote for (heck Sam could be his VP) and that is Wayne along with his wife Wanda. Sam loved Wayne and Wanda and that's good enough for me.

Leave a comment:

• CaliforniaAdventurer
    replied

Originally posted by TDLFAN
    If it was up to me, the HOP would be permanently closed and replaced by something else. Since they changed the original format of the show, this attraction has lost it's focus about America and has become a political rally for whoever is in the White House causing troubles.
    BAH! Some of us still care about preserving what's left of the Disney attractions with a HISTORICAL EMPHASIS.

Leave a comment:

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X