Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Expedition Everest: Why opinions suck!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expedition Everest: Why opinions suck!

Opinions suck because other people who don't allow others to disagree with them start threads and get into heated battles about why the other's opinion sucks/doesn't suck.

Suck!

Yensid "suck suck suck" tlaw1969
    www.BrandonHardy-Art.com

https://www.facebook.com/Brandon.Hardy.Art

"The show's called Pirates of the Caribbean, not Boy Scouts of the Caribbean. They're my babies, you know? I hate to see them fool around with 'em."
    -X. Atencio

"Whether I like it or not doesn't matter. Each new generation has the right to come in and do what they feel is right for the show -- and that's what they did."
    ~Alice Davis

Re: Expedition Everest: Why opinions suck!

opinions suck cause people are closed minded **coughing** you know who you are **coughing**
    Last edited by WRDup; 04-07-2006, 03:43 PM.
    "There's no off position on the genius switch"

Twitter: @WRDinc | Instagram: @WRDinc

Comment

Ugh...

Why can't we all just accept other's opinions? Things like this ruin a website- let's please just allow everyone to voice his/her opinion. Sure, we can question one's opinion.

Ex) "Why do you think that? I thought..."

But just totally dismissing one's opinion is out of line.

Comment

Like I said a bazillion times- people either love a ride or hate it. You cannot change that. As for me, I think Everest is a beautiful attraction with a lot of potential, but it really is 'too' short of an attraction in my honest opinion.

Comment

Wow this is silly now. Isn't this like the third thread on this round-a-bout topic? This is why I love the human race

Click the banner! ^^^^
          Follow us on Twitter
          @mickeymutineers and on Facebook
          Mickey Mutineer Podcast now available in the blog and on iTunes!

Comment

Opinions are like onions; to some they taste really good and to others they just stink!
            Sig by Poisonedapples!

Comment

Opinions aren't going to diminsh my enjoyment of a ride, nor are they going to sway me to like a ride I dislike. Opinions only have power if we give them power.

Comment

I think what bothers me, and others here too, is that there is so much "jumping on the bandwagon."

It's like people can't form opinions of their own.

A majority of folks will not have experienced a new ride or show, but will aptly naysay it when one bad review comes in.

People will counter, saying the pre-experience shouldn't be positive either, since they can't draw that conclusion.. but you live life looking forward to an event, you get excited over what should be a good experience. To go into it with negative opinions fed to you by others is a terrible way to see the world.

The world's not postive, neutral, and bad. Neutral is not real.. it's actually positive to a lesser degree. To be neutral, something needs to not be bad, but might not be amazing or great. Neutral is a lesser degree of good.

Comment

Ok, stop all this mumbelin'. Each person on MC is entitled to an opinion- now let's move to a different attraction please. We have three topics on Everest alone!

Comment

If opinions suck was does that say about the initial post?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X