This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WDW CP FALL 06 - Arrival Dates

Hey everyone just fig i start a board of dates ppl will be going down to the WDWCP!

Arriving Aug 23rd here - merch

Re: WDW CP FALL 06 - Arrival Dates

June 14th - Disney Design Group Creative assistant/ Production artist

Comment

Now- I live here.

Comment

Well, I'm doing Fall Advantage...so I arrive May 29. I'm excited.

Comment

Lol I still have a week to go to my meeting.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill
            Now- I live here.
            ahhahaa

Distant future, if I'm still around. I spent almost 35 years wishing I could go the first time.

Comment

well, if all works out, it should be June 21st for me. Summer Alumni program and such. My recruiter is doing all my stuff as her own little pet project. Before she was my recruiter, she was MK foods, so we come from the same turf. haha...
              ~My journey started in the Frontier of the Magic Kingdom, but my heart now lies in Africa. I will always belong in the wilds, be it the frontier or African bush country. I thrive on adventure.~

::WDW College Program Campus Rep::

::Spring Quarter Advantage 2007 Operations::
              :: Kilimanjaro Safari Guide- Again!::
              ::Summer Alumni Program 2006 Operations!::
              :: Kilimanjaro Safari Guide::
              ::Fall 2005 Quick Service Food & Beverage::
              ::Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn Cafe
              ::

"You reach a point where you don't work for money." - Walt Disney

"You can dream, create, design and build the most wonderful place in the world, but it requires people to make the dream a reality." - Walt Disney

Comment

did ya recruiter tell ya what job u might get?

Comment

May 22-August 11 - Summer first timer limited to Food and Custodial
                  I'll be that person with the brush chasing after popcorn who is seriously sunburned because she has never been to Florida in her entire life
                  WDW College Program Alumni
                  May 22, 2006 to January 3, 2007 - Custodial/Adventureland Operations
                  May 16, 2007 to August 10, 2007 - Custodial

August 18, 2008 to January 2, 2009 - Yet to be determined Attraction!
                  Hello Everyone :wave: Go Zags!

Comment

I'll be that person with the brush chasing after popcorn who is seriously sunburned because she has never been to Florida in her entire life__________________
                    sunscreen and lots of it and a hat. am sure your uniform has one provided if you are in the field. If you are fairskinned, everytime you have a break put more on because you will sweat it off no matter how waterproof it is. nd if you are around water, it's worse because the rays reflect off the water. I am sure you will be told all this in orientation though. if anyone has any questions about the weather down here feel free to pm me. I have lived here 24 years and dealt with many a severe sunburn

Comment

Just wanted to pop in and tell everyone thanks for doing what you do and I hope to see you in the parks!

Comment

Originally posted by Bill
                        Now- I live here.
                        Now - I live 87 miles away.. (can get there in about an hour if i do a little above a suggested limit.. lol)

Originally posted by Cmash95
                        sunscreen and lots of it and a hat. am sure your uniform has one provided if you are in the field. If you are fairskinned, everytime you have a break put more on because you will sweat it off no matter how waterproof it is. nd if you are around water, it's worse because the rays reflect off the water. I am sure you will be told all this in orientation though. if anyone has any questions about the weather down here feel free to pm me. I have lived here 24 years and dealt with many a severe sunburn
                        lets see, I was born here and i have had.. 1,3,6, i lost count lol.. and thats why i have to many dang freckles.. kids wear sunscreen.. SPF 1,000,000 if possable.. lol (even when cloudy.. you still burn bad)

Comment

Originally posted by figment1986
                          Now - I live 87 miles away.. (can get there in about an hour if i do a little above a suggested limit.. lol)

lets see, I was born here and i have had.. 1,3,6, i lost count lol.. and thats why i have to many dang freckles.. kids wear sunscreen.. SPF 1,000,000 if possable.. lol (even when cloudy.. you still burn bad)
                          I second that statement! :P

Comment

I don't know yet! I got my acceptance packet today but not an arrival date; do i find out once i accept?
                            You are splashing in the stream
                            of an unremembered dream,
                            you are searching through the eye
                            of a seeker in the sky

Comment

Originally posted by ashlance85
                              I don't know yet! I got my acceptance packet today but not an arrival date; do i find out once i accept?
                              Yes, once you log into the website and accept, you will be givin a list of dates to choose from ( up to 5.... but once they get filled, you can not choose that date any more). Once you choose the date you can not change it. It will also tell you what your departure date is also.
                              Thank You for dropping by my post. I do hope you enjoyed your stay....

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X