This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Streaming Parks Radio

i'm just curious as to everyone's opinion. I have recently started listening to streaming radio (specifically live 365) and was wondering of all the theme park radio stations, which one do most people prefer? I've tried a few, and they all have some good and not so good things, but which one do people here prefer. I'm thinking in terms of variety, sound quality, and different music, which is the best?
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

The best by far is 1313 South Harbor Blvd. Radio. Right now its only for Preffered Live 365 Members, but you can download the entire 13 Disc "Disneyland, A Retrospective" at http://www.1313southharborblvd.com.

Also good are:

Visions Fantastic Radio

E-Ticket Radio

Sorcerer1 Radio

Comment

Originally posted by yoyoflamingo
      i'm just curious as to everyone's opinion. I have recently started listening to streaming radio (specifically live 365) and was wondering of all the theme park radio stations, which one do most people prefer? I've tried a few, and they all have some good and not so good things, but which one do people here prefer. I'm thinking in terms of variety, sound quality, and different music, which is the best?
      Ooh, love the ones on Live 365! 1313 S. Harbor Blvd. (when it's not for preferred members) is the best, but I also like Disney Magic, E-Ticket, and Visions Fantastic.

Comment

I also love park hopper radio, on live 365

Comment

The seven Mouseworld stations are by far the best.

MouseWorld Radio
          MouseWorld Radio 2
          MouseWorld Radio 3
          MouseWorld Radio X
          MouseWorld Radio X2
          MouseWorld Radio X3
          MouseWorld Memories

There is not one track taken from camcorder tape. :monkey:
          Disney Selfishness
          adj.

1. Concerned chiefly or only with oneself pertaining to the Walt Disney Company and its theme parks and what the company owes to the person in question.

See also unreal expectations

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X