Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Celebrity sighting... Lightning McQueen & Mater @ Disney/MGM Studios!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrity sighting... Lightning McQueen & Mater @ Disney/MGM Studios!

A friend of mine who works at Disney/MGM Studios was backstage today and happened to catch o glimpse of two of the stars from the upcoming Disney release of a Pixar Animation Studios Film "Cars". Lightning McQueen (the red race car) & Mater (the tow-truck) were seen cruising around behind the scenes of the studios in preperation for the PR they will be doing leading upto the release of their new movie. My friend said the cars looked amazing. Very realistic. They attendants with them showing them around. With this sighting you should be expecting Lightning and Mater to turn up anyday now in the "Disney Stars & Motorcars Parade". Im very excited and am glad my friend was able to confirm this information. Perhaps I will see if my friend could get a picture of the Cars in the next few days.
    "There's no off position on the genius switch"

Twitter: @WRDinc | Instagram: @WRDinc

Re: Celebrity sighting... Lightning McQueen & Mater @ Disney/MGM Studios!

I really enjoy Steve McQueen Movies and this is really cool how they made a character as sort of a tribute to him. Cool news about the characters.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Too cool!
      Sig by Poisonedapples!

Comment

Now are these new parade floats AA? Will they talk or just drive?

Comment

Here is the link to a site I found that showed the Cars characters as actual cars, and I was wondering if this is how they would look in the park.
          check it out:

http://comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=14128#

Comment

Those cars are great! I love the front grills on each.
            Jiminy Cricket Fan

Love Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

Comment

Originally posted by tcsnwhite
              I was wondering if this is how they would look in the park.
              Yup that exactly what the Cars my friend saw look like.

I can only assume they are AA since the Cars will be doing some sort of meet n greet. but well have to see about that.
              "There's no off position on the genius switch"

Twitter: @WRDinc | Instagram: @WRDinc

Comment

I wonder if their signature will be them running over your autograph book with their tires... hahahaa
                Thank You for dropping by my post. I do hope you enjoyed your stay....

Comment

Very cute.
                  sigpic
                  Check out my podcast: www.drunkondisney.com

Comment

BTW, I looked up this "Road Trip" tour that the cars are on, but I can't seem to find specific details.

I found a list of the cities that they will appear in, but not the actual locations:
                    Last edited by Guy Hutchinson; 04-25-2006, 10:23 AM.
                    sigpic
                    Check out my podcast: www.drunkondisney.com

Comment

I feel bad for whoever has to drive them.

Comment

Those are actually cute.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X