This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I may just have to bid for this

What a fun little item to bring some disney into the home. First I have to learn how to make waffles without screwing them up every time, but this would be so much fun.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Disney-Mickey-Mo...QQcmdZViewItem

Re: I may just have to bid for this

My dad has had one of these for years. He will only make Mickey Mouse waffles.

Comment

I'm on my second one. The first one was made by a different brand and was much better, IMHO. This one doesn't make the deep nooks to hold your syrup, and we all know that waffles are all about the syrup!
      A signature should go here.

Comment

Originally posted by kcnole
        What a fun little item to bring some disney into the home. First I have to learn how to make waffles without screwing them up every time, but this would be so much fun.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Disney-Mickey-Mo...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

i found one of these at tuesday morning last year for 35$ i was soo psyched!!
          {:
          MCDA - A Healthier, Happier Me!

Comment

Originally posted by MAXandBELLESmom
            i found one of these at tuesday morning last year for 35$ i was soo psyched!!
            {:
            They also had some of those at The Disney Stores (at least the flagship stores did) the year before last. I have a different Mickey toaster and I love it! Oh.. and they also have Princess ones.

Comment

My family has had the old-school Mickey waffle maker for years (like 15... oh my)
              We actually purchased it after we went to Disneyland the first time and it has been great
              It's the only waffle maker we have... so we too only make Mickey waffles
              And yes they are deep, holding lots of syrup, butter, strawberries, whip cream... gosh this is making me hungry
              WDW College Program Alumni
              May 22, 2006 to January 3, 2007 - Custodial/Adventureland Operations
              May 16, 2007 to August 10, 2007 - Custodial

August 18, 2008 to January 2, 2009 - Yet to be determined Attraction!
              Hello Everyone :wave: Go Zags!

Comment

We had one of those original ones years ago...the ones that were recalled due to fire hazard. Our new one works well though.
                Our Mickey Toaster is cool too...but the toast comes out very uneven. The Mickey side gets darker than the non Mickey side. Plays IASW though.

Comment

That's the one! It was recalled, but I kept mine anyway. And then I let a friend borrow it and her husband....dropped it! So they bought me the new one and it's inferior. I'm still bummed about it.
                  A signature should go here.

Comment

It was recalled!
                    I don't remember hearing anything about that... but oh well, we've never had any trouble and it's used only rarely
                    WDW College Program Alumni
                    May 22, 2006 to January 3, 2007 - Custodial/Adventureland Operations
                    May 16, 2007 to August 10, 2007 - Custodial

August 18, 2008 to January 2, 2009 - Yet to be determined Attraction!
                    Hello Everyone :wave: Go Zags!

Comment

I have the Mickey Mouse toaster that plays the "Mickey Mouse March" when the toast is ready. It makes me smile everytime my toast pops up

Comment

It's a Disney breakfast almost every day at my house.....Mickey toast (with a little Small World tune to spark the day) and Mickey waffles (with the Vitantonio (sp?) model) or Mickey icon pancakes - well, Mickey-ish shaped - the best I can do with a measuring cup, batter, and three circles!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X