Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

WDW Commercial Song

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WDW Commercial Song

Okay, a while back, Disney had this music they'd play during all their commercials (including I believe the one with the girl & the lightning bug) & they played it on their website too. This is sort of what it sounded like. Does anyone know if there is a name to that music and if there is anyplace I can download/hear/get it?
    Last edited by TheDisneyInquisitor; 04-24-2006, 08:06 PM.
    “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

Re: WDW Commercial Song

Okay, thanks to someone on another forum, I found out that this is the theme song for Magical Gatherings. Now, does anyone know where I can find a real copy of the song (instead of my bad noteworthy composer version )?

EDIT: In case you still don't know what I'm talking about, go here and watch the short video. The background music is what I want (of course, without any other talking during it).
    Last edited by TheDisneyInquisitor; 04-24-2006, 08:19 PM.
    “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

Comment

Re: WDW Commercial Song

As a final update, I was able to get the song (along with the firefly commercial) off of someone at a WDW forum. And although it was used for Magical Gatherings, it was from the "Where Magic Lives" campaign. Anywho, after watching the commercial, I still say it's one of my favorite WDW commercials of all time. I was also able to get the 100 years of magic commercial somewhere else (ie "The Spelling Bee" commercial).

-Michael

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X