Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Finally

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally

After looking for a long time, I've finally found some kind of pictures of empty character costumes. It's from the trial of a cast member who elegedly groped a 13-year-old while portraying Tigger. They're kinda small but they're the best I could find, so anyone interested could take a look. http://www.local6.com/news/3610178/detail.html

Have you faced the Yeti?

Re: Finally

I see the costumes alot at work with no one in them (especially when I am leaving to go home at 9 am).. it just isnt the same .. though.. empty costumes.. hmmmmmm lol

Friends for life

Comment

I sure hope they don't PRINT those pictures. I hope the family will understand with little kids in mind.

And as for the guy... I know people who worked with him. Apparently he wasn't all there to begin with and this doesn't really suprise them at all.

Comment

Those pictures are everywhere. If you look around you'll find pictures of the guy wearing the gloves, etc. Try doing a search of his name.

Interesting fact is that the defendant's attorney was also a part-time character performer as well, and took on the case to help out a co-worker.

Disney tried pitching a fit about Tigger's head and body being paraded around in a courtroom, trying to convince the judge that the whole suit should be dyed black for their own interests (character preservation), but the judge wasn't stupid enough to go for it.

Comment

Disney tried pitching a fit about Tigger's head and body being paraded around in a courtroom, trying to convince the judge that the whole suit should be dyed black for their own interests
          So they can say it was Bagheera and not Tigger?

Comment

I can just imagine Tigger being carted away by the police, shouting "It was a consentual autograph!!!"

Have you faced the Yeti?

Comment

hummmmm.... tigger was a little to excited to see me one day at Animal Kingdom.... I wonder if there is a connection?
              Thank You for dropping by my post. I do hope you enjoyed your stay....

Comment

lol....Maybe it was WDW...Yhe one character that I know made me a bit uncomfey Was a mickey I had in the park one day

Comment

"Show me on the doll where Mickey Mouse touched you..."

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X