This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Haunted Mansion site!

You may have seen this site before, but I wanted to share it with you all! I found it while doing a search for the 3 hitch hiking ghosts for a painting.

Haunted Dimensions

This is a fansite with fantastic 3d illustrations of the Haunted Mansion at WDW. You can tell a lot of time and painstaken detail went into this digital model.

There are some fun extras too (i.e. animated gifs, the face wallpaper from the attraction, desktop wallpapers, etc.). This is where I snagged the idea for my avatar as well.

Soon there will be a downloadable paper model to build!

Just thought you all would like this site,
    Aaron

Thanks for sharing! VERY cool!

Comment

What a great site! Thanks!

Ric
      Director, Concierge Services
      HOLLYWOOD TOWER HOTEL
      established 1939

and featuring
      TIP TOP CLUB

on the top floor

Comment

This is a great site I have visited this Thanks for sharing Love it!!
        1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

I spent some time there this afternoon. Very cool stuff. I wish I could do that!

I also enjoyed the "3-D Paper" stuff and the computer rendering of the "Chilling Thrilling Sounds..." LP cover. That'll make a great Halloween desktop!
          "George Bush... is only for now."
          Avenue Q

Just because it's gone doesn't mean I changed my mind! :cwink:

Comment

***UPDATE***

Ray over at Haunted Dimensions has his paper Haunted Mansion model ready for download if anyone here is interested!

I have it downloaded and printed on the paper he suggests, now I just have to find some time to work on it! :o

I highly recommend checking it out and if anyone decides to build it, please post your finished piece!

Comment

Nifty - just downloaded it and am now sending home so I can pritn on my good paper instead of the junk we have here at work. heh
              -Ann

WDW:
              July 1987 - offsite, 1-day visit to the MK; July-August 2000 - honeymoon - Port Orleans (now POFQ); May 2003 - Caribbean Beach Resort; Dec 2003 - Coronado Springs; April 2004 - Pop Century (PC) & POFQ; Sept 2004 - Animal Kingdom Lodge; May 2005 - Port Orleans Riverside; Sept 2005 - PC; Oct 2006 - POFQ; Apr 2007 - PC; July 2007 - Boardwalk Villas (WOO HOO! I was at WDW in the MK on the 20th anniversary of my first visit!); August - Sept 2007 - Old Key West; Sept 2007 - Saratoga Springs; Oct 2007 - BWV; Mar-Apr 2008 - SS

DLR:
              Dec 2001 - Grand Californian; Jan 2005 - GC; July 2005 - HoJo Anaheim & GC; Dec 2008 - Best Western Park Place Inn

p.s. Wanna buy a :monkey:?

Comment

That is such a cool site!!! Thanks for sharing it. Definitely, a lot of work went into it. Beautiful graphics!

Comment

Another great site it www.doombuggies.com, if you haven't already visited it. It is devoted to all the HMs.

On a side note, they same people that run this site also run www.tellnotales.com. THey have a great moving wallpaper of the fire scene.
                  The King is back and he's ready to kick some tail. Do not mess with a mouse in black.

Comment

Don't forget also about http://www.doombuggies.com/
                    Member of the Disney Class of 2005
                    Disneyland CM for 4 years.
                    May 6, 2005 - present.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X