This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Single Rider Lines?

I know this has probably been beaten to death, and I know that the search button is my best buddy, but can anybody humor me and give a quick run-down of rides at the WDW Resort that have Single Rider Lines. I'm asking because I will be parkhopping on the 29th by myself, and I'm looking for ways to maximize what I can get done in that time, although I will be there for almost a week.

Re: Single Rider Lines?

Well, one thing I noticed is that the Universal parks utilize single rider lines alot more than Disney does. I know that Test Track has single riders, as well as Soarin' (although as far as I know, that one's never been used yet), but I never use the single riders lines at Disney... mostly 'cause they're rarely open.

Have you faced the Yeti?

Comment

Originally posted by Mitsukai
      Well, one thing I noticed is that the Universal parks utilize single rider lines alot more than Disney does. I know that Test Track has single riders, as well as Soarin' (although as far as I know, that one's never been used yet), but I never use the single riders lines at Disney... mostly 'cause they're rarely open.
      if the wait is over 30-mins the Single rider line is going to be open..

Expedition Everest: ledgend of the forbiddon mountain...

Test Track..

Mission: Space

Journey into Imagination with Figment (line is usually short enough it is single riders... lol)

Comment

Originally posted by figment1986

Journey into Imagination with Figment (line is usually short enough it is single riders... lol)
        Actually, a single riders line might create a line for this ride, since the families can pile in together...

I still love it though...lol
        It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

I remember using a single rider line on Space Mountain a couple years ago. They might have been just trying it out though.

Comment

The problem with single rider lines is that groups always use it to skip lines and then they complain when the CMs try to split them up. At least that's what happened the last time I saw the SRL in use.

Comment

Did the single line at Space Mountain...by mistake. A CM saw me doing circles around the entrance (I was looking for my friend) and asked if I was going on the ride alone. I said sure...I am alone. Waited about five minutes and jumped on. I also wonder if this is still being done at SM.

Comment

They have not done S.R. on space in a while.. I say a lot of space is wasted in the space queue, if you reconfigure it, there is enough room for a queue, and S.R. line after the 2 main entrance lines, (sr go through fp, then told S.R. A or B.)

Comment

Originally posted by figment1986
                  They have not done S.R. on space in a while.. I say a lot of space is wasted in the space queue, if you reconfigure it, there is enough room for a queue, and S.R. line after the 2 main entrance lines, (sr go through fp, then told S.R. A or B.)
                  Perhaps when they redo Space, which will most likely involve building a completely new queue, they will build in a permanent SR line.
                  -Kyle, Member of the DCA Lovers Alliance
                  I'M GOING TO YALE!!!!!!!

Comment

Or perhaps it will not involve changing the line queue at all as a cost-cutting measure...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X