This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soaring over Florida! LEAKED PHOTO!

All the cast members are talking about it!!

j/k

Actually, with all the soarin' talk recently, I just decided to decided to do this. I was bored....

Re: Soaring over Florida! LEAKED PHOTO!

:lol: thanks Taggart!

Comment

My pleasure!

Despite the fact that the "hillbilly" is wearing a LSU hat....

Comment

Haha.. here's my contribution...
        ~My journey started in the Frontier of the Magic Kingdom, but my heart now lies in Africa. I will always belong in the wilds, be it the frontier or African bush country. I thrive on adventure.~

::WDW College Program Campus Rep::

::Spring Quarter Advantage 2007 Operations::
        :: Kilimanjaro Safari Guide- Again!::
        ::Summer Alumni Program 2006 Operations!::
        :: Kilimanjaro Safari Guide::
        ::Fall 2005 Quick Service Food & Beverage::
        ::Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn Cafe
        ::

"You reach a point where you don't work for money." - Walt Disney

"You can dream, create, design and build the most wonderful place in the world, but it requires people to make the dream a reality." - Walt Disney

Comment

:lol:That's halarious!! :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by Taggart
            My pleasure!

Despite the fact that the "hillbilly" is wearing a LSU hat....
            Wrong, That is a St. Louis Cardinal Cap.
            29 visits to Walt Disney World and Disneyland since 1973 from the Great State of Texas! Stayed at Hilton Downtown Disney (4), Yacht Club (3), Beach Club, Poly, Old Key West (6), All Stars, Dutch Inn/Grosvernor (4), LBV Palace, Dolphin (2), Tree House Villas, Disney Institute, Coronado Springs and condos offsite.

Comment

oh wow! What?! You mean there are hurricanes, let alone storms at Disney World and it *gasp!* rains in central Florida?

:lol: nice RST

Comment

That "you are here" picture pretty much defines my problem with Florida.

What do they do in huge storms, anyway? Are CMs given an option to skedaddle elsewhere in advance? I realize that someone has to stay behind to look after the people in hotels, but is everyone expected to "ride it out?"

Comment

Someone tell MickeyMania about the plexiglass bubble over the Castle, please?
                  These are the games that never end.

Comment

Haha... nah... we don't "skedaddle", we actually have sign ups for ride out crew. I never did it, but I wanted to. When Wilma hit, the night before it rained like heck, we had a Not So Scary Party. I had the day of the hurricane off... my best friend and I were going to watch movies and carve pumpkins... but that morning of the hurricane, the phone in my apartment rang... and my roomie that passed out on the couch picked it up. grr....

I was called in for a mandantory shift... I was ticked... but it turned out ok. MK didn't open until about 1 pm for resort only guests. It took about a half hour before we saw any guests head towards Pecos and Splash. We were all standing out on the front porch of Pecos and clappin and cheering as we saw the first guests walk by. Heck, it took until about 3 o'clock for guests to come on in and order... We gave them free desert and made it a Magical Moment.. took pictures and gave a Magical Moment certificate. haha... it was fun.
                    ~My journey started in the Frontier of the Magic Kingdom, but my heart now lies in Africa. I will always belong in the wilds, be it the frontier or African bush country. I thrive on adventure.~

"You can dream, create, design and build the most wonderful place in the world, but it requires people to make the dream a reality." - Walt Disney

Comment

I thought they made a forcefield from startrek for mk now...

That hurricaine photo is olde... But still hilarious.

If you want to soar over fla we need swamp, empty land in the middle of the state, subdivisions, and i4 under construction.. Lol

Comment

Hahaha- that picture is PRICELESS!

Comment

Go Cards! hehe, all of us Cardinals fans don't look like that, just a small few of them. Nicely done.
                          WDWCP
                          May 2006- January 2007
                          : Aladdin's Magic Carpet Ride, Enchanted Tiki Room, Swiss Family Treehouse, POtC stollers, Liberty Square Parade Control.
                          January 2007 - May 2007: Bellhop at the Swankiest hotel in Orlando, The Hollywood Tower Hotel

Comment

Originally posted by RockStarTink283
                            Haha... nah... we don't "skedaddle", we actually have sign ups for ride out crew. I never did it, but I wanted to. When Wilma hit, the night before it rained like heck, we had a Not So Scary Party. I had the day of the hurricane off...
                            I was thinking in the event of something seriously bearing down on the area, if there's people who wish to flee the region/state/whatever and get out of the way of the path of the oncoming hurricane, and if they make accomodations for those people while the gulf coast regulars roll their eyes and mutter "wimps."

Because if it were me, I'd most definitely be a wimp.

Comment

I really don't know... all I've heard is from CPs past saying when it's something really bad, if you aren't on ride out crew, stay in your apartment at all times and stay away from windows.. but I really don't know much else...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X