Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

New Airline Check-in Desk at Wilderness Lodge

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New Airline Check-in Desk at Wilderness Lodge

    Click Here for Photo

    Neat eh? I just took that this weekend. It's for the new Magical Express Bus Service that takes you from the airport to your hotel.

  • #2
    I know the Magical Express is running and online.. (Saw the bus 4 times during my stay at POP Centry....)

    So this must be a sister program to help speed things up.. (and get them to give disney more money..)

    Comment


    • #3
      "I know the Magical Express is running and online.. (Saw the bus 4 times during my stay at POP Centry....)

      So this must be a sister program to help speed things up.. (and get them to give disney more money..)"


      *************************

      ME doesn't begin until May 5th! Don't know what you saw at PC unless it was a dress rehearsal.

      Comment


      • #4
        you sure.. I know i saw the Magical Express busses in the morning at the resorts going to the lobby... It is probably running.. Just like everything else not officially running until May 5th... (This is a new service.. and they need to get the kinks out of it before it debuts officially..)

        Comment


        • #5
          Hmm, I just called and tried to make a reservation, but was told the service for baggage won't be active until May 5th... yet I have people saying these skycab check-in desks at the hotels are active... so, go figure.

          Comment


          • #6
            I have a question about this service - dunno if anybody here can answer it or not, but hey, its worth a shot

            We will be splitting our time for our trip between a on-site hotel (first part) and an off-site timeshare (last part). We plan on using this service to GET to the resort - but will we be able to use it going back to the airport if we are a few days off from staying on-site (like a week)?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Bill
              Hmm, I just called and tried to make a reservation, but was told the service for baggage won't be active until May 5th... yet I have people saying these skycab check-in desks at the hotels are active... so, go figure.
              Unless it was for a preview/dress rehursal and i just wasn't lucky enough to have my camera that morning when i saw the Magical bus pulling up front.... :confused:


              Originally posted by SoCalDude
              I have a question about this service - dunno if anybody here can answer it or not, but hey, its worth a shot

              We will be splitting our time for our trip between a on-site hotel (first part) and an off-site timeshare (last part). We plan on using this service to GET to the resort - but will we be able to use it going back to the airport if we are a few days off from staying on-site (like a week)?
              I believe if you are sytaying off resort you will not be able to use the busses to get back to the airport...

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by figment1986
                I believe if you are sytaying off resort you will not be able to use the busses to get back to the airport...
                Correct. Magical Express is only for guests of Disney resorts. If you're on property then change to off-property, you're no longer eligible for the free ride. Disney's not going to reward you for giving your money to another hotel.
                -Ann

                WDW:
                July 1987 - offsite, 1-day visit to the MK; July-August 2000 - honeymoon - Port Orleans (now POFQ); May 2003 - Caribbean Beach Resort; Dec 2003 - Coronado Springs; April 2004 - Pop Century (PC) & POFQ; Sept 2004 - Animal Kingdom Lodge; May 2005 - Port Orleans Riverside; Sept 2005 - PC; Oct 2006 - POFQ; Apr 2007 - PC; July 2007 - Boardwalk Villas (WOO HOO! I was at WDW in the MK on the 20th anniversary of my first visit!); August - Sept 2007 - Old Key West; Sept 2007 - Saratoga Springs; Oct 2007 - BWV; Mar-Apr 2008 - SS

                DLR:
                Dec 2001 - Grand Californian; Jan 2005 - GC; July 2005 - HoJo Anaheim & GC; Dec 2008 - Best Western Park Place Inn



                p.s. Wanna buy a :monkey:?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Labuda
                  Correct. Magical Express is only for guests of Disney resorts. If you're on property then change to off-property, you're no longer eligible for the free ride. Disney's not going to reward you for giving your money to another hotel.
                  Well heck - it was worth a shot. We were thinkng about extending our stay a day or two so se could check out other things in the area, so we may go back to on-site for the last day or two. THEN we could use the service

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    We called too (since I'm going this weekend!), but alas, they're sticking w/ their
                    official start date! We're staying at the Wilderness Lodge so I'll check if the desk
                    itself is up or not. (I'll take a pic as well!)

                    Comment

                    Ad Widget

                    Collapse
                    Working...
                    X