X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former WDW cast member did not get status lifted

I thought I would try this board room as well, to see if I can seek advice

Well I heard from Disney, after going last month to see if i could get rehired and they told me they did not lift my restricted rehire status. But you know what, I asked if they could explain the reasons why and here is what they told me. Since I already had one restricted rehire already and since it was lifted the first time I thought that it would have gone off my record. Now the reason why I have two is because when I orignally got rehired, I received NCNS and was terminated for not showing up for work. I explained my actions and my rep understood the misunderstanding. However, when i was filling out the application they told ,me I had too many mistakes in my work history and resume. Apprently they wanted me to put down the specific dates when i was unemployed and employed with all the jobs I have held since my departure from disney. So this was the reasoning behind why my status was not lifted. Now they were helpful and told me what to do for next time and invited me to come back down again 6 months later and they will see what they can do. I told them I will be back.
    Does this sound a bit weird. I am not totally sure that I should put unemployed on my resume to me peronsally that would look bad. Can anyone here give me some advice? I would GREATLY appreciate it.
    Thanx

Re: Former WDW cast member did not get status lifted

Can anyone here give me some advice?
    Find another job elsewhere.

Comment

Re: Former WDW cast member did not get status lifted

I am actually shocked they didn't re-hire you, concidering the severe staffing shortages I witness day in and day out at WDW, including today! See my "Same old problems" thread in this section...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X