Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

How would one get this role...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would one get this role...

what would the process be to get a job in reservations, or something along those lines? My girlfriend will be moving down there with me in june, and thats something that she would like. Hopefully they have a need for operators...

Re: How would one get this role...

Well.... for operators in the Reservation Dept, good communication skills, ability to type and great personality are a must as far as I know. Experience in this field helps too. However, your friend will have to go thru the same process regardless of position... go to Casting, inquire about this position, or request to be interviewed for this position. If openings are available and she meets the minimun requirements..then she will probably move to the next stage of the process which would be testing... I believe reservation CMs need to pass typing tests other exams.. Traditions and the like.. before an offer of employment is made.
    I would suggest that your friend refers to casting at WDW and inquire further about oportunities in that area.

Comment

I think the reservations center is in Tampa, not Orlando. Unless they have them in both locations?

But yes you need to have excellent phone and customer service skills and can be on the phone ALL DAY LONG.

Comment

also if you work at the call center in tampa you have a quota to meet. there is a high turnover because the job is very stressful. whenever I have called and made a reservation they are truly very helpful but I feel bad because I know they have so much time per person to deal with and most of the time they get info questions or me cancelling something. i think the main center is in orlando and tampa gets the overflow. I must admit it's pretty silly that I call a long distance number and get someone in tampa helping me out/

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X