This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anadapur Royal Family?

Okay, so I've only rode Expedition: Everest about 15 times so far, and Kali River Rapids at least 5 times. But I've just recently noticed the pictures of these folks in the queues for Everest (3 of them) and Kali (2):

Anyone know if there's a story behind the happy couple? My theory is they're the Anadpur Royal Family, but I could be wrong.

I know there are little details like this all over the Disney parks, but they seem to have really put a lot of thought into linking the Kali and Everest queues.

Forgive the rambling, it just still amazes me that even after 3 years of having WDW a 2 hour drive away, I'm still amazed at the details and thought the Imagineers put into the parks.
    Avatar: Oh how I miss having that much hair.

Re: Anadapur Royal Family?

Interesting find! Hope someone here has some info. Bill? Paging Bill...

Comment

I believe in the Kali line they do mention the Royal Family near portraits...

...but I've always just assumed that photo in Everest's queue is in fact the Royal Family.

Comment

Royal Family... yes, in fiction. In reality? Photoshopped Imagineers...

Comment

Ha! That's cool. I wonder how they decided which two would be photoshopped.
          "All our dreams can come true.....if we have the courage to pursue them."
          - Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by Bill
            Royal Family... yes, in fiction. In reality? Photoshopped Imagineers...
            Please don't tell me Joe Rohde is the one on the right!

BTW...
            Bill, are you OK there, buddy? No "lol" in your post??!! I mean, a Bill post without an "lol" is like Magic Kingdom without Cinderella's castle!

Comment

It had a at least...

Comment

Cool, I was wondering if those were the imagineer pics. Thanks Bill.
                Avatar: Oh how I miss having that much hair.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X