Clear All

• I'm back...and boy do I miss it...

Re: I'm back...and boy do I miss it...

Sounds like you have a wonderful trip, thanks for sharing

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Ah... so that's where you've been!

Bring back plenty of photos to share with us?
      -Tim

Comment

Great report, but where are the pics? Sounds like you had a great time!
        Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Awesome! I'm so glad you had fun!!! I can't wait to see pictures... as I know you have 'em! :cwink:

Comment

Glad you had a good time there!

Comment

yea...I agree with you about the bus system. One visit to WDW I decided not to rent a car and just take the buses. It was fine, but you are right...what is with the manners of some who won't go to the back or move and give up a seat to someone who needs it? It may be money...but I think renting is the way to go. But I was spoiled one trip...I stayed at Wl and they, of course, have boats that go directly to MK. Thanks for the report...and not to be a pain either...but I also can't wait to see some photo's.

Comment

thanks everyone for reading!! And sorry about the lack of photos, I was having photobucket issues, but I'll try to get them on asap!

Comment

Originally posted by quasimodo1384
                  thanks everyone for reading!! And sorry about the lack of photos, I was having photobucket issues, but I'll try to get them on asap!
                  No troubles... I still have to get mine up. It's hard when you go for a number of days.. (and then get sick. ) If you get yours up you'll motivate me Chris!! :cgrin:

Comment

Sounds cool...glad you enjoyed your trip...I get to go in 2007!!!!yay...my 3rd WDW trip in 3 years.....make that im my whole life...lol

Comment

I'm glad you had a good time! Thanks for sharing your opinions about some of the shows, too. Makes me even more excited about our upcoming trip!
                      <o>

Comment

Originally posted by Hamlet Schmalzbach
                        yea...I agree with you about the bus system. One visit to WDW I decided not to rent a car and just take the buses. It was fine, but you are right...what is with the manners of some who won't go to the back or move and give up a seat to someone who needs it? It may be money...but I think renting is the way to go. But I was spoiled one trip...I stayed at Wl and they, of course, have boats that go directly to MK. Thanks for the report...and not to be a pain either...but I also can't wait to see some photo's.
                        There's not a darn thing wrong with taking the first seat you see when you enter a WDW bus. However, if you are standing, you should move to the back first, but not until all seats are filled. Disabled pasengers are always loaded first thing, so there is no reason you should not sit in even a seat marked for wheelchairs.

As far as people not giving up their seats... well, I gotta say, in a bus that crowded, it's not going to help if you give up your seat. lol Now, if the bus wasn't crowded, then sure, I'd give my seat up in a heartbeat... but I'm one of the few I guess. But if a bus is insanely crowded, and a mom has two kids, there would be no reason to give up the seat unless you have seats for the kids too, because most moms would rather be with their kids anyway. I know if I was a father, and I was offered a seat, I wouldn't take it if my two kids would still have to stand... though if I just had one and he or she was small enough, he or she could just sit on my lap. lol

As far as you not liking Tower of Terror... no clue how you could get off that ride without knowing the story unless you didn't pay any attention to the preshow at all.

Comment

While things like moving to the back if you're the first one on, or giving up your seat, might not actually help anyone, they are nice gestures. Besides, if one person gets up, maybe others will follow the good example and give up seats next to that person so the child carrying mom (or dad) can actually sit down with their kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill
                            As far as people not giving up their seats... well, I gotta say, in a bus that crowded, it's not going to help if you give up your seat. lol Now, if the bus wasn't crowded, then sure, I'd give my seat up in a heartbeat... but I'm one of the few I guess. But if a bus is insanely crowded, and a mom has two kids,
                            Oh but that is a little too specific. Most of the time, if she has two little kids with her, she has another adult or older kid with her. And typically if you offer her a seat she'll sit with one of her kids and the other can stand by dad/grandma.

Very rarely does a mother with kids turn down a seat, even if it's just one and she has two kids. Thats why I don't even bother sitting on a bus leaving the park at night that I know will be full. I get on, and go stand by the back door, because if I sat, I'd just be giving it up anyways...I feel like a pansy if I sit and some little kids have to stand.

I don't think there is ever a time to not give up your seat if the bus is full.

Comment

I totally agree. It may not help the overall flow of getting people on the bus if you give up your seat, but it will help that person you are letting sit down. As long as you are physically able to stand in situations like that, you should do so. It always amazes me at the end of the day, when everyone is hot and tired and crammed on a bus, how many people offer up their seats. It reminds me that good manners are still alive and well.
                              "All our dreams can come true.....if we have the courage to pursue them."
                              - Walt Disney

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X