This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo Requests?

As many of you know, I love to take photos, so I figured I would make a website on nothing but WDW attractions and other various things from there. So the reason I am posting today is, I am taking requests. Is there any attraction you would like me to start at first?

I plan to eventually get a photo catalog going of every attraction but I need a starting point.
    Last edited by SummerInFL; 06-01-2006, 11:12 AM.

Re: Photo Requests?

Thanks for asking for input, Summer!

I'm always interested in pics of extinct attractions; especially Horizons.

Edit to add: The reason I mention extinct attractions is because there are tons of pics out there for current attractions, but not that many for extinct ones. I only mention Horizons because it was one of my all time faves!

Thanks again!

Comment

Great idea Summer!!

With what Pacha said, maybe you should focus on what might change in the near future? So maybe start there and move forward?

For example. I went to The Living Seas the day before it closed and took lots of pictures. You could do the same with other things as things change quickly! Maybe look at that and go from there? How about ABC at Studios? (both dining and theater), Drew Carrey, Indy Show, Star Tours, etc. That area is rumored for upgrades.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan
        Great idea Summer!!

With what Pacha said, maybe you should focus on what might change in the near future? So maybe start there and move forward?

For example. I went to The Living Seas the day before it closed and took lots of pictures. You could do the same with other things as things change quickly! Maybe look at that and go from there? How about ABC at Studios? (both dining and theater), Drew Carrey, Indy Show, Star Tours, etc. That area is rumored for upgrades.
        Will do! Love the suggestions, keep them coming! I did take pictures of SSE this last trip because the CM I spoke with told me they will be changing it soon because of the new sponser Siemens.

Comment

Along with that I would add in Millionaire (where you are allowed to photograph, of course), The Backlot Tour, The Streets of America, Al's Toy Barn, the old stage area, Narnia (if it is even still there?), etc.

Comment

Oh PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take many good Country Bears photos !!!

Comment

Wow.. lots of demands BPF.. didn't you take a terbite of photos.. oh wait.. most of them were from muppets...

so.. anything but muppets. lol

Comment

Along with that I would add in Millionaire (where you are allowed to photograph, of course), The Backlot Tour, The Streets of America, Al's Toy Barn, the old stage area, Narnia (if it is even still there?), etc.
                I already have pictures of Narnia Piglet, look here.

Comment

Originally posted by SummerInFL
                  I already have pictures of Narnia Piglet, look here.
                  Good. Just trying to give suggestions.. especially to what might leave or change soon Figment since there is a lot to "photo document" if that is what she is going for.. she'd better categorize it now! :lol:

Comment

Good. Just trying to give suggestions.. especially to what might leave or change soon Figment since there is a lot to "photo document" if that is what she is going for.. she'd better categorize it now! :lol:
                    LOL and I love the suggestions! This is the beginning stages at the moment. Just putting some feelers out there, but I do love the idea of getting photos of things that might change. I guess I had already taken a step in that direction when I photographed CoP in MK. lol

I got my list going! Thanks

Comment

Summer you ROCK!!!!

Any photos you take will make me live through my WDW withdrawal time :lol:

Pics ME LOVE PICS!!!!
                      ~~~:ap:~~~

Comment

I agree with the idea of taking photos of things that will go under major change. Also, you can go in and take photos of things that just have change (like POTC next month, new nemo ride and show this fall) so you can get people excited about their next trip or so they dont feel left out when they dont have a trip planed soon.

And if you are lucky enough to have both then you can do a before and after type thing.
                        Thank You for dropping by my post. I do hope you enjoyed your stay....

Comment

How bout some Splash Mountain queue pics? I want to see how it's different than our version....and maybe some ToT queue pics too?
                          ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

Comment

How about you just send me all the photos and I can put them on my website? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bill
                              How about you just send me all the photos and I can put them on my website? lol
                              Sure Bill, if your serious. Would save me the leg work anyway. I have a nice list going for next weekend. I will definitely get those photos done.

Thanks for the ideas everybody!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X