This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evening at MK (photos)

With Spring Breakers out of the way and most Americans gone back to work, plus today Apr 10th being a lovely clear and cool breeze evening, I made a short visit to the MK to enjoy the weather, the sights, shop and catch this little pyro show that grabs on to your heart and won't let go. Plus a very sneaky peek behind the 20K rehab wall...

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/Albu...221&a=31717133

Cool...thanks.
    Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

Comment

I'm so very curious as to how you get around so quickly TDLfan... you have a private jet to take you to Tokyo and Paris and Florida?

I'm amazed at how often you travel!

And as for the pics, they're excellent as usual.

You ever think about doing a real website with your photos rather than using Epson's gallery all the time?

Comment

Awesome pics! Thanx for the posting them!
        Listen to me on the radio!

us101country.com Fridays- 9p-12m ET and Saturdays- 7p-10p ET

981thelegend.com Monday-Friday - 12m-6a ET

rock105.net Sundays - 10p-12m ET

You can also visit my DJ blog HERE!
        Also, I have a Myspace- CLICK HERE

Comment

I know how TDLFAN gets around!

And, once again GORGEOUS pictures, my friend!
          -Ann

WDW:
          July 1987 - offsite, 1-day visit to the MK; July-August 2000 - honeymoon - Port Orleans (now POFQ); May 2003 - Caribbean Beach Resort; Dec 2003 - Coronado Springs; April 2004 - Pop Century (PC) & POFQ; Sept 2004 - Animal Kingdom Lodge; May 2005 - Port Orleans Riverside; Sept 2005 - PC; Oct 2006 - POFQ; Apr 2007 - PC; July 2007 - Boardwalk Villas (WOO HOO! I was at WDW in the MK on the 20th anniversary of my first visit!); August - Sept 2007 - Old Key West; Sept 2007 - Saratoga Springs; Oct 2007 - BWV; Mar-Apr 2008 - SS

DLR:
          Dec 2001 - Grand Californian; Jan 2005 - GC; July 2005 - HoJo Anaheim & GC; Dec 2008 - Best Western Park Place Inn

p.s. Wanna buy a :monkey:?

Comment

...and you ain't telling either Ms L.

Comment

Cool Photos ... thanks for sharing.

I have to do some vicarious living since I won't be able to get back to the World for awhile.

Thanks.

-Gostone

Comment

Back to the World? :confused: Where are you?? :confused: Mars??

Comment

Ha! Mars! Guess I should read my posts more carefully.

"The World" is Walt Disney World.

I been missing getting back there lately.

Sorry.

-Gostone

Comment

I think that most folks are in agreement that the Castle's mirror is a bit much, but damn if Peter and Wendy flying isn't a beautiful sight!

Great pictures...as always!
                    The Hedgehog's Dilemma

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN
                      Back to the World? :confused: Where are you?? :confused: Mars??
                      How nice to see I'm not the only one who gets this kind of comment from you when I discuss returning to the World! lol

And, never fear, your secret is safe with me!

Edit: p.s. Dalmatians! This is my 101st post here on Micechat! :monkey:
                      Last edited by Labuda; 04-12-2005, 02:17 PM.
                      -Ann

WDW:
                      July 1987 - offsite, 1-day visit to the MK; July-August 2000 - honeymoon - Port Orleans (now POFQ); May 2003 - Caribbean Beach Resort; Dec 2003 - Coronado Springs; April 2004 - Pop Century (PC) & POFQ; Sept 2004 - Animal Kingdom Lodge; May 2005 - Port Orleans Riverside; Sept 2005 - PC; Oct 2006 - POFQ; Apr 2007 - PC; July 2007 - Boardwalk Villas (WOO HOO! I was at WDW in the MK on the 20th anniversary of my first visit!); August - Sept 2007 - Old Key West; Sept 2007 - Saratoga Springs; Oct 2007 - BWV; Mar-Apr 2008 - SS

DLR:
                      Dec 2001 - Grand Californian; Jan 2005 - GC; July 2005 - HoJo Anaheim & GC; Dec 2008 - Best Western Park Place Inn

p.s. Wanna buy a :monkey:?

Comment

Why do I see this playing out like on Conan O'Brien's show ... 'TDLFAN ...Seeeeecrets' ...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X