X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess where we're going

Dear all,

Well, in a fit of Type A, early planning, my partner and I had enough of discussing. We decided to head to Florida the week of February 23rd through March second, 2007! And today, we put down the deposit on one of those suites at AllStarsMusic. Should be interesting, just had to share it with some people who would actually be excited about it.

Thanks for listening!

Peace, too,
    Roo
    husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

Re: Guess where we're going

Yay you! But I'm sad you wont be there this October with the rest of us

Comment

Congrats Roo, hope all your plans go well.
      1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

:yea: Roo goes back to WDW!!! :cgrin:
        Thanks for sharing! You know I'm excited for you. Be sure to let us know how it goes (I'm sure you will) - especially those suites. :cwink:

Comment

Great news! Keep us updated with the planning.
          "All our dreams can come true.....if we have the courage to pursue them."
          - Walt Disney

Comment

Way to go Roo! I haven't been to WDW in like, 28 years...please keep us updated on all your planning!!! Congratulations!

--Barry
            God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X