This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Burning Cabins... What's Up?

Both DL and the MK's burning settler's cabins have been turned off. I know they were turned off in the 70's because of gas prices but what now? Are the parks too cheap to pay for gas to burn these babies all day long? That seems hard to believe with all the gas they use elsewhere. Any reasoning would be welcomed.
    - Horizonsfan

Re: The Burning Cabins... What's Up?

Well maybe they don't have it on right now at WDW because of the wildfires? Just a theory. I don't know why DL's wouldn't be on though.

Comment

http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...=Burning+Cabin

That's the link to the forum where the burning cabin has been discussed. It includes pictures, theories, ideas and other exciting things. Enjoy!

Comment

The gas costs a fortune, this isn't like Pirates where the flames are just imitation.

MK kept running theirs well after DL shut theirs off to save some money, but I think the MK one has a broken gas line now?

Comment

It is probably off right now because WDW has NO boats going around it's river. It's down to one ship, and it is busted at the moment. So why fire that is only glimpsed from BTM? I bet when the riverboat and it's burning cabin narration are back the fire will be back.

Comment

Originally posted by tloolgb
            It is probably off right now because WDW has NO boats going around it's river. It's down to one ship, and it is busted at the moment. So why fire that is only glimpsed from BTM? I bet when the riverboat and it's burning cabin narration are back the fire will be back.
            That totally makes sense for the MK.
            - Horizonsfan

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X