This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seven Seas Lagoon Fireworks Boat Thing

Anyone ever done it? I'm not exactly sure where my dad booked it through, but for our vacation down to WDW (7 people-My dad, my step mom, my two younger step-brothers (9 and 10), and my two half-sisters (one will be 4 and the other will have just turned 1) and it's everyone's first time except me and my dad) in July, he booked something where we get to go out on a boat that can fit 10 people, driven by a Disney character, and watch the fireworks from the lagoon, with music piped in.

Has anyone done something similar or know anything about this?

Re: Seven Seas Lagoon Fireworks Boat Thing

Are you referring to a "magical gatherings fireworks voyage", that leaves from the contemporary, or one on one of the pontoon boats? Two different experiences, neither driven by a character. With the mfv cruise you go to a desert/snack reception with capt. hook and a couple of other characters at the contemporary, then have a private showing of the electrical water pageant. The pirate is very entertaining, has sing-a-longs, trivia contests. You anchor infront of MK for the fireworks, then after, you return to CR where someone is waiting on the dock.

I took a couple of friends on the boat, and we had a great time.
    "Captain Bill"

Comment

Re: Seven Seas Lagoon Fireworks Boat Thing

Like I said, I'm not exactly sure what my dad was referring to, but he said he booked it through Disney.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X