X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stories of Magically Great Service

Inspired by the story of how WDW replaced tickets for someone-

When Rose and I went to WDW last July we attended a very fancy tea party in the Grand Floridian Tea Room. You can see Rose with Aurora at the party in my avatar.

As a visiting "Princess" Rose received many "gifts" - one of which was a chain charm bracelet with a crystal heart charm hanging from it. We had a really wonderful time at the party and it will always be a special memory.

Sadly the bracelet somehow got lost in the packing- and could not be found anywhere upon our return home. I turned to the only place I could, Guest Services at WDW. I wrote them a letter telling them of the lost bracelet and how much we had loved our time at the parks. I asked them if there was anyway they could help me replace the lost bracelet. I mailed it off, and waited.

I was happily surprised a couple weeks later to get not a letter, but a PHONE call from a cast member at WDW who wanted to know more about the bracelet. He said he would be easily able to replace the bracelet and he would do what he could to find a replacement charm for Rose. Within a week or so he called me back again to tell me he had found the heart charm and would be sending it to us, with a signed picture of Snow White as well. He wanted me to let Rose know that Snow White had sent the bracelet for her.

Sure enough the package arrived, with a personalized autographed picture of my favorite Princess, and Rose was tickled by the picture and the bracelet. It is now somewhere safe until she is a little older and can take care of it herself.

That WDW Cast Member went above and beyond to return something that was lost to us- and made it magical even from a distance.

Do you have any great stories like this?

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X