Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Washington Post article: Behind the Scenes at Disney World (About Backstage Tours)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washington Post article: Behind the Scenes at Disney World (About Backstage Tours)

check out this cool article in the washington post about the backstage tours available at WDW

really neat stuff!
    My Roadtrip Photos

Re: Washington Post article: Behind the Scenes at Disney World (About Backstage Tours)

That's a good article - thanks.

In WDW, I've taken the Backstage Magic and the Magic Behind Our Steam Trains tours.

Comment

Re: Washington Post article: Behind the Scenes at Disney World (About Backstage Tours)

Like I said on another forum...I am sure to take a tour when I go in the fall. Thanks for the link.

Comment

Thanks keith - SuPeR K!
        I am going down to WD in December and am planning on doing the Yuletide Fantasy Tour, learning the magic behind the scenes of the holidays!
        Cliff
        WDW '72, '97, '00, '02, '03 '06 '07, '08 DL '98, '05, '10 DLP '00 DCL '09

Comment

"Compactor the size of a four-unit apartment building"

What is this reporter talking about? I have never seen a compactor that we use which is that big
          Going behind the Pirates is not that big of a deal because you can see the majority of the building from the train ride
          And, yes, they do go down to the tunnels (that really don't exist ), but they, from what I have heard show the guests nothing
          WDW College Program Alumni
          May 22, 2006 to January 3, 2007 - Custodial/Adventureland Operations
          May 16, 2007 to August 10, 2007 - Custodial

August 18, 2008 to January 2, 2009 - Yet to be determined Attraction!
          Hello Everyone :wave: Go Zags!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X