Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Rainbow Mickey?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rainbow Mickey?

Ok, so can someone tell me where and what this was from? As you can see by the picture (and my ugly curly hair) I was at an age where details like that weren't important.

So any help is appreciated.

Re: Rainbow Mickey?

You know I've seen him in books but now I can't remember where I've seen him. It is either something to do with Space Mountain opening or something to do with Epcot opening. Sorry Summer, just a guess.

Comment

I think it had something to do with Star Tours opening in the 80's...

Comment

captain EO ... micheal jackson wore some tshirt similar ??
        So, as they say at Big Thunder Mountain -- "Hold on to your hats and glasses cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!" i like west better

http://rze51.smugmug.com/

Comment

Originally posted by rze51
          captain EO ... micheal jackson wore some tshirt similar ??
          That's it. Captain EO. That's what it was.

Comment

It was EPCOT, mainly around the entrance. Mickey and Goofy and the like were out in those suits, called the "Rainbow Brights".

Not the best looking suits ever made.

Comment

They should trot those out for Gay Days. They'd be a total hit!

Comment

Originally posted by geekzapoppin
                They should trot those out for Gay Days. They'd be a total hit!
                That they most certainly would!

tlooglb's right about EPCOT. I have an EPCOT Center souvenir VHS from 1991 that feature a few seconds of Mickey and Goofy in front of Spaceship Earth wearing these costumes.

Comment

hey...i have a figurine of that mickey, it always looked like he was in a spacesuite with a rainbow on it, anyway...it was from epcot and theyre theme of exploring new frontiers

Comment

Those are also the costumes worn by the characters in the Oddysey during their show, I believe. Since this is inside, I would bet that that is where this picture was taken from.
                    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

I remember going to Epcot, in 89?; I have a photo of Mickey with this costume on.
                      They are the Disney Princesses and their goal is world domination. -Mary McNamara | LA Times / AP

Fall 2004: Fantasyland Attractions

Comment

Mickey and Goofy used to wear the Rainbow outfits around Future World at EPCOT Center. It was their Future World Costume. Ms Summer.. you should have asked me first.

Comment

Roger Rabbit had one, too.

Have you faced the Yeti?

Comment

Yes Captain EO outfits at EPCOT, and you know they still have that costume outfit tucked away, course they don't use it anymore but i came across it a few years ago when i worked in characters. I also to have a picture of mickey and goofy together wearing those outfits. STYLING BABY! lol

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN
                              Mickey and Goofy used to wear the Rainbow outfits around Future World at EPCOT Center. It was their Future World Costume. Ms Summer.. you should have asked me first.
                              Well I would have but see I already told Bill that he knows everything, so I would feel bad asking you second. :lol:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X