Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Happy Birthday River Country

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday River Country

If my math is correct, River Country would be exactly 30 years old today were it still running.

It opened June 20, 1976.

Re: Happy Birthday River Country

I was just going to post this. Happy Birthday River Country, you will not be forgotten.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Never had the pleasure of visiting there. Looks like it might have been a cool place though. Oh well, happy birthday anyway River Country!

Comment

River Country was amazing! I wish it was still up and running *tear* haha.. Happy Birthday River Country!!

Comment

Wish I could of visited it once. Oh well, here's to River Country not receiving any new weeds on it's special day.
          - Horizonsfan

Comment

RIP to the best water park of my childhood and young adulthood ... you are missed.

And it's a good thing BB and TL don't have daily capacity closures now!

Comment

One of my best memories of WDW happened to me at River Country. Awesome water park.

Comment

Happy Birthday RC.
                “You can design and create, and build the most wonderful place in the world. But it takes people to make the dream a reality.” - Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by yoyoflamingo
                  I was just going to post this. Happy Birthday River Country, you will not be forgotten.
                  Except that I forgot what the heck you were all talking about until you told me.

*runs for cover!* :mob:

Comment

Ah, good old River Country. I miss that place.
                    Warning: Portions of this attraction are intense and may not be appropriate for younger children.

Comment

I never got to go...
                      >Sob<

Last edited by Captain Rex; 06-23-2006, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Boy - isn't looking all that good these days, is it?
                        Warning: Portions of this attraction are intense and may not be appropriate for younger children.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X