Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Mickey's Toontown Tuners WDW

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mickey's Toontown Tuners WDW

So I posted this video on Youtube a few days ago and thought I would share it here with all of you. I love watching the Streetmosphere performers at the different parks (weather it be the Dapper Dans on Main St. or Frances Floot at the Disney-MGM Studios [THANKKK YOUUUUU]), I could sit and watch them all day not go on any of the rides. The video came out pretty well I thought as it was recorded with my Digital still camera. I ran into these guys right before the MK parade while I was running back to my spot for the parade from the Emporium after grabbing a couple bags for Miss BPF and I to sit on as the ground was wet.

They are playing "If I Didn't Have You" from Monster's Inc. (and a very fine job they did playing that song too)

So Enjoy all:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWVG_ZBcpDc
    Thank You for dropping by my post. I do hope you enjoyed your stay....

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X