Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Autographs

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autographs

Autograph hats
    Last edited by Barbaraann; 06-30-2006, 08:57 AM.
    BarbaraAnn

Re: Autographs

The above post is a picture of hats that I have had autographed at Disney World. I have a lot of trouble getting these pictures to be the right size.
    Last edited by Barbaraann; 06-30-2006, 09:14 AM.
    BarbaraAnn

Comment

What a collection - and a cool idea at that, Barbaraann. Hats off to ya!
      To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

I am going to do another hat for my next WDW trip. My new hat is actually reversible. It is a big sunhat. I just get a very big sharpie, and I wear the hat, so it's always available.
        BarbaraAnn

Comment

Great idea! Just don't get caught in the rain wearing those!

Comment

The markers that I use are laundry markers.
            BarbaraAnn

Comment

How fun it would be to collect autographs on both sides of your reversible sunhat.

Comment

One side of my hat is flowered. The other side is white. I can be fashionable, and collect autographs too.
                BarbaraAnn

Comment

Barbaraann, you are just brimming with great ideas! In fact, you're the hat's pajamas! )

Comment

...and she caps it all off with style and flare.

Comment

I thank you all.
                      BarbaraAnn

Comment

I think you should sell your hats on Ebay. You won't believe what some disney fans will pay for such souvenirs.

Comment

great idea!!!! I'm thinking....one of those autograph dogs or teddy bears would be great for kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Stitchy-poo
                            great idea!!!! I'm thinking....one of those autograph dogs or teddy bears would be great for kids.
                            Selling autographed stuffed toys on E-bay would be great fun. Plus, it would make some lucky kids happy.

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN
                              I think you should sell your hats on Ebay. You won't believe what some disney fans will pay for such souvenirs.
                              Don't give me ideas.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Mo money! Mo money! Mo Money!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X