This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two questions

1. What's going in the old 20K LAgoon at the Magic Kingdom?? I hope its not a playground.

2. Also are the Discovery Riverboats @ ANimal Kingdom returning? Ever?

1. Just read Al's updates some time, he showed pix I think of the new POOH area that was built in part of the former lagoon. The rest of it, blocked off for now.

What was question # 2?

Comment

Are the Discovery Riverboats at Animal Kingdom in WDW Returning? They closed a few years ago, and I was wondering..are they coming back? Ever?

Comment

I had a thread asking about the old 20K site and someoen posted great "behind the wall" pics.

Here they are.
        Last edited by monorail_rider; 04-17-2005, 09:22 PM.

Comment

OK so what was the second question? Just kidding, I just dont' know the answer to that one, I think they stopped running them though, I don't recall though for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by MotorBoatCruise2005
            1. What's going in the old 20K LAgoon at the Magic Kingdom?? I hope its not a playground.
            Sorry, it is a playground. But just part of it. The rest is reserved for future expansion.

Originally posted by MotorBoatCruise2005
            2. Also are the Discovery Riverboats @ ANimal Kingdom returning? Ever?
            They are now used for entertainment on the lake. They are not scheduled to return for guest use.

Comment

I wish they would have just kept 20K Lagoon. It's still unused space--it just happens to be land instead of water now!

I loved Discovery Riverboats. I know they had horrible lines, but wouldn't anyone be able to tell it was just a simple boat ride and thus not cause such long waitS? I wished they returned.

Comment

During my college program I actually got paid to go out on the Discovery Riverboats one day. I was the charecter greeter for chip and dale and even though there was nobody to greet i was there more for the preperation and getting them on and off the boat safely. It was really fun and I got a great view of the construction of Everest. Once I get my disposeable cameras developed I'll post some pics. The one thing that was sad is that they only have 3 of the boats left. So i doubt they will come back but who knows.
                Tricia Jones:When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...
                Brodie: Hey, now, be fair. EVERYONE wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

Comment

Nah, the other boats are around, they're just not at the AK docks.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X