This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions on Epcot itin for 5/24?

Okay. On 5/24, a Tuesday we plan on being at Epcot. I made up an itin, after checking a bunch of websites, and this is what I came up with. I have a few questions about some of the things mentioned, but with all the information gathered, those of you season Epcot people, will this work? Anything else you would add, rearrange/ Suggest?

**Note, I'm not interested in the Land, Spaceship Earth, whatever Ellen is doing, or Honey I shrunk the kids, I hear it's scary for little kids. We're staying off-site so no Disney extras for us. Also, we don't want to do a sit down meal as we're on a tight budget so we're "snacking" around the world. No park hoppers either as we only have a Fl res 3 day pass, so one park per day. We have me, my BF, DD-15, DD-5, my best friend and her DD-12, my brother and his GF. This itin is mostly for me and my DD-5, and whoever else wants to come, everyone else can do their own thing. The oldest will probably spend time with the video games in Innoventions and seeing the bands in Can. and the UK.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~
    September '94 - WDW (MK, Epcot)
    '95 - Disneyland
    September '00 - (MK, SeaWorld, Wet n Wild) WDW Off site
    Halloween '02 - (MK, Epcot, AK, MGM) WDW Off site
    May '04 - (MGM) WDW - All Star Music

[countdown=&day=22&month=5&year=2005&hour=3&min=30& sec=55]
    Countdown to Birthday with Da Mouse!
    Doin' Disney - Dementia style! [/countdown]

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Poocha Chubugga Oom Chickee! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!" :lol:

Don't mis Soarin'... you mention you're not interested in the the Land, yet have Soarin' on your list. Keep in mind that Soarin' is inside the Land.

Also, the survey marker no longer is the center of WDW due to the sale of some land to the state on the far west side of Walt Disney World for a new beltway the state is building. So, it's not really the center any longer.

Other than that, looks good! Have a great trip!

Comment

Originally posted by Bill
      Don't mis Soarin'... you mention you're not interested in the the Land, yet have Soarin' on your list. Keep in mind that Soarin' is inside the Land.

Also, the survey marker no longer is the center of WDW due to the sale of some land to the state on the far west side of Walt Disney World for a new beltway the state is building. So, it's not really the center any longer.

Other than that, looks good! Have a great trip!
      Well I meant the Land the ride. My BF LOVES it, it puts me to sleep.

The marker is not really the center anymore huh? Well DARN~!!!! I was really looking forward to that too. Do you know anything about the trained squirrels, or the guy who knows all the zip codes, or the impromptu pretend tea party in the United Kingdom?

I was most worried about the morning strategy with getting Test Track, Mission Space and Soarin' out of the way since from what I hear those lines will be backed up all day...

So otherwise, the plan looks good?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~
      September '94 - WDW (MK, Epcot)
      '95 - Disneyland
      September '00 - (MK, SeaWorld, Wet n Wild) WDW Off site
      Halloween '02 - (MK, Epcot, AK, MGM) WDW Off site
      May '04 - (MGM) WDW - All Star Music

[countdown=&day=22&month=5&year=2005&hour=3&min=30& sec=55]
      Countdown to Birthday with Da Mouse!
      Doin' Disney - Dementia style! [/countdown]

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Poocha Chubugga Oom Chickee! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!" :lol:

Comment

I don't know about the zip code guy or any of that...

but if I were you, I'd do fast pass for Test Track and Soarin' and just do Mission SPACE as normal or single rider. Or get a Fast Pass later in the day for it. Mission: SPACE isn't very popular and on a normal day the standby wait is never more than 30min, and Fast Passes are available until late in the day. Fast Passes for Test Track and Soarin' will not be available later in the day, as they will run out early.

Otherwise, have a good trip.

And about the survey marker, instead of that, try standing in the middle of the giant old EPCOT Center Logo behind the fountain or in Inventors Circle.

Comment

Where is this survey marker? I found the one at Disneyland but never heard of one here in Florida.
          He felt like his life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.
          follow us on Twitter! @MickeyMutineers
          DisregardListen to our podcast on iTunes!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X