Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Early Mornings at the Parks

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early Mornings at the Parks

I am going to do an early morning at each of the Disney World Parks on my up and coming trip. I have only done early mornings at Magic Kingdom in the past. My plan is to do early mornings, and then change parks midday to another park.

My question is this?

What attractions, and activites, do you do when you attend early mornings at the Disney World Parks.

All ideas and suggestions are appreciated.
    BarbaraAnn

Re: Early Mornings at the Parks

I'm usually not as big on the mornings since it's only an hour and an extra hour of sleep never hurts after a late night. When I do the mornings, however, the rides I usually hit are:

MK - Space Mountain, Buzz Lightyear
    Epcot - Soarin', Test Track
    Studios - Tower of Terror, Rock n Roller Coaster
    AK - Dinosaur, Everest, Kiliminjaro Safaris

That's assuming that the list of operating morning attractions doesn't change.
    Warning: Portions of this attraction are intense and may not be appropriate for younger children.

Comment

AKs safari is a definite morning one, enormous queues in the day and the CMs say there is more animal activity (don't get any ideas!) during the early hours.

Comment

I agree with mrcoaster, for a different reason.

When everyone staying on property flocks to an early morning at a park, I go to a DIFFERENT park. True, it opens an hour later, but I found that the crowds are less in the park I go to for a while.

For example, if they're having early morning at the Magic Kingdom, I'll head to Epcot.

Although AK would be a good choice for an early morning - as well as evenings when the park stays open late.

Comment

/\ #1 is I agree. #2 is at MK I actually skip the e-tickets...I will wait in line for those. I go ride the smaller rides that I won't want a line for later.

Comment

I would suggest trying to ride astro orbiter on a MK early day. I've never been able to ride it during normal hours because of the lines and that tiny elevator. One day during early entry, though, I made it my first stop. Everyone else was rushing to the more popular attractions and I had the ride all to myself.
            "All our dreams can come true.....if we have the courage to pursue them."
            - Walt Disney

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X