Which Two WDW Rides Would You Put Together For A More Exciting Experience?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ride Warrior
    Iron-Clad Allie
    • Feb 2005

Which Two WDW Rides Would You Put Together For A More Exciting Experience?

Which Two DL/DCA Rides Would You Put Together For A More Exciting Experience!?!
    Well, it appears as though the Company already has plans to merge Pirates of the Caribbean and Splash Mountain into a new HKD hybrid ride called Pirate Mountain.

At Walt Disney World, I think it would be way cool if Jungle Cruise and the Pirates Of The Caribbean were to be connected.

I envision The Jungle Cruisw becoming an excursion that would include interactive scenes from the POTC Dead Man's Chest film. Along with the traditional jungle scenes would be new depictions of pirates in trouble with natives, and Capt. Jack and his mates digging up the treasue trove and fighting over it. They would also fight with the crew of Davy Jones. At one point, a giant water wheel would splash down into the water. Amongst yjr maylay, your Jungle Cruise captain would fire warning shots to frighten off natives and, then, squid pirates set on attacking your boat.

At the end of the Jungle Cruise, the boats would enter a cavern. This is where guests would disembark and climb aboard pirates boats for the crrent POTC ride, along with it's new changes, based on the Pirate's films..
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• JiminyCricketFan
    We all need a Jiminy.
    • Apr 2005

Re: Which Two WDW Rides Would You Put Together For A More Exciting Experience?

I don't know at which park this ride should go, but here is my idea.

I would combine a Pirates of the Caribbean ride system with the Stitch story. I would love to ride in Hawaiian ceremonial cannons around scenes of Hawaii from the movie Lilo and Stitch. It could have that song Hawaiian Roller-coaster as a theme song. Of course it would be an animatronic show. Stitch would be doing funny things as he does in the movie. I think this ride would appeal to all ages and be a great family ride. (I also think it would be SO much more enjoyable than Stitch's Great Escape!)

This ride might work at the Magic Kingdom, but I think it would work best at Animal Kingdom because it would provide an indoor ride to escape the heat. Stitch is an alien animal right? Lilo does adopt him as a pet to begin with...

Comment

• Ride Warrior
      Iron-Clad Allie
      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by JiminyCricketFan
      I don't know at which park this ride should go, but here is my idea.

I would combine a Pirates of the Caribbean ride system with the Stitch story. I would love to ride in Hawaiian ceremonial cannons around scenes of Hawaii from the movie Lilo and Stitch. It could have that song Hawaiian Roller-coaster as a theme song. Of course it would be an animatronic show. Stitch would be doing funny things as he does in the movie. I think this ride would appeal to all ages and be a great family ride. (I also think it would be SO much more enjoyable than Stitch's Great Escape!)

This ride might work at the Magic Kingdom, but I think it would work best at Animal Kingdom because it would provide an indoor ride to escape the heat. Stitch is an alien animal right? Lilo does adopt him as a pet to begin with...
      What a delightful idea! I'd love to see a POTC style Lilo and Stitch based attraction. An upbeat modern musical score would suit such an adventure to the "T". Mythology and sci-fi do fequently overlap. Stitch is an alien mythologica critter of sorts. He and that sharp toothy smiile of his would be at home at Disney's animal Kingdom. Stitch's mischievious nature would certainly liven things uo. Best of all, they could get rid of the Stitch Encounter attraction at MK.

Comment

• simla999
        New MiceChatter
        • Jun 2006

I would love to see the combination of Kali River Rapid and Maharajah Jungle Trek where they were orignially trying to do. The ride could enter a temple or sort.

Comment

• TheDisneyInquisitor
          Disney Memory Maker
          • Jan 2005

How about The Making of Me and Splash Mountain? ) Just kidding. I'd probably combine Space Mountain (or any dark, not-so-fast Rollercoaster) with a Narnia theme. I would love to see any sort of Narnia attraction.
          Walt Disney

Comment

• FigmentJedi
            MiceChatter
            • Feb 2005

Expedition Everest mixed with JIIWF.
            Traveling in the Peaks of Creativity, the Imagination Institute has set up a train of controlled thought to take people to their new facility. But they forgot something, Imagination is not meant to be controlled and the guardian of the sparks of inspiration, the legendary dragon Figment, is not happy and goes after the train with mischevious intent. Entering an Institute base camp in the creative peaks, the train tracks end after having past some really lame visual effects. Laughter is heard as Figment flies into view, waving at guests and laughing mischeviously saying "Now let's take a REAL journey into imagination! Come on everybody, let's go!". The trains of thought fall backwards and into spots of visual whimsy and things that are actually fun and really cool. Nigel Channing manages to regain control though but not for long as Figment tears up the track with the help of some sorta monster. The monster goes crazy though and Figment runs off, leaving the trains to plummet out of the room and down a big drop and some wild terrain. The trains go into a mostly torn up cave entryway as Figment faces down the monstrosity he created, but manages to stop it as the trains go through more peaceful imagery and back to the station. The Institute realizes that with thrills like this, people might actually want to take their tour and Figment's put into charge of planning more adventures, though hopefully not as wild as this one.

Comment

• SpookyBear
              We're number one!
              • May 2006

It's a Small World and Tower of Terror.

I don't really have an explanation of why or how, but I just think it would be funny.

Comment

• mrcoaster
                Monorail Racer
                • Jan 2005

I'd be up for that. It's basically mixing scary with scary anyway.

I'd probably look at putting Big Thunder and Splash together. You're riding the runaway mine train and when it finally careens to a stop...you find yourself by the river where Brer Fox, Brer Bear and Brear Rabbit hang out.
                Warning: Portions of this attraction are intense and may not be appropriate for younger children.

Comment

• disneydude35
                  • May 2006

Its a Small World and Rockin' Rollercoaster

They could redo the song to be heavy metal. Cause whats better than some guy screaming the words to Its A Small World.

Comment

• captsmith84
                    Banned User
                    • Jan 2005

Mr. Toad's Wild Ride and Test Track.. (Though Dinosaur would work too)

Comment

• Cmash95
                      Banned User
                      • Jul 2005

use the benny the cab ride system from roger rabbit cartoon spin, combine it with the craziness of mr toad, and theme it to chasing stitch througout hawaii. and replace pooh's thoughtful spot with it. then take stitch out of tommorrowland.

Comment

• tito
                        • Jul 2006

I've said it before but have the Indy cars going across the tomorowland transit authority tracks.

Comment

• Miss Jennifer
                          • May 2006

The Enchanted Hall Of Presidents: Executive Serenade.

All Presidents: In the Presi-Presi-Presi-Presidential room,
                          In the Presi-Presi-Presi-Presidential room,

Lincoln: You can hear the leaders of the free world croon...

All: In the Presi-Presi-Presi-Presidential room!

Lincoln: Welcome, my friends, to our home at Sixteen-
                          -Hundred Pennsylvania Avenue.
                          Sit back and relax as we set the scene
                          For our singing, dancing revue!

All: ALL TOGETHER!
                          You can hear the leaders of the free world croon,
                          In the Presi-Presi-Presi-Presidential room!

William Howard Taft: Ah, the memories! I remembered when I filled the office of the President.

Teddy Roosevelt: You not only filled it, Bill...you overflowed it!

Taft: Well, perhaps I left just a little bit more behind than a grin and a stuffed animal!

Teddy: You certainly did, Bill. In fact you were two of the finest presidents this country ever had!

Lincoln: Gentleman, can we get on with the show, please? We have quite a few more presidents to introduce. For instance...

Now, Tricky Dick said he was not a crook,
                          But that claim didn't stand up to a second look.
                          He got backed into a corner, there was no escape,
                          Tangled up in a mess of recording tape!

...uh, OK, I'll stop now.

Comment

• Cmash95
                            Banned User
                            • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Miss Jennifer

William Howard Taft: Ah, the memories! I remembered when I filled the office of the President.

Taft: Well, perhaps I left just a little bit more behind than a grin and a stuffed animal!

Teddy: You certainly did, Bill. In fact you were two of the finest presidents this country ever had!

Lincoln: Gentleman, can we get on with the show, please? We have quite a few more presidents to introduce. For instance...

I love it!!:lmao::lmao:

Comment

• Ride Warrior
                              Iron-Clad Allie
                              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Miss Jennifer

:lol: :thumbup: :clap: :lmao: :clap: :thumbup: :lol:

This is absolutely hilarious...an ingenious work of wit from top to bottom!!! The Hall of Presidents and the Enchanted Tike Room would be a fantastic combined attraction. I can just see guests singing and dancing along with your merry tune...in the Presi-Presi-Presi-Presidential Room!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X