Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Request - Reflections of Earth video

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request - Reflections of Earth video

Hi,

I've been looking all over the internet but have had no luck. There are many video downloads for Illuminations - Reflections of Earth, but non are of a very good quality. Has anyone here videotaped the entire show from start to end with a good quality? If so, any chance you could share it?

It's my favorite nighttime show but I won't be able to see it again anytime soon, so that's why I'm looking for a good quality video
    Last edited by Thriller; 04-20-2005, 02:25 PM.
    Ad luna in flamma gloria

I'm looking for same thing!

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
    ~

Comment

I can't help you with a video that I took. However, I can point you to a site that has a video available for download. Unfortunately, you'll have to pay a subscription fee in order to download the video from them. I have no clue as to the quality of the video. :confused:
      http://www.wdwmagic.com/illum_2000_video.htm
      I know this isn't exactly what you asked for, but hey, if you can't find a free video, maybe you can use this as a last resort. In the meantime, I'll keep looking for a site that might have a free video for you.

Comment

Re: Request - Reflections of Earth video

You can always try http://www.wdwresorttv.com/tracker/

It is great :yea:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X