This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chernabog

Chernabog is back in Spectromagic, finally! I saw the parade two nights ago and the float was back and working wonderfully.

Re: Chernabog

Good to hear. Looking forward to seeing him again in a couple months!

Comment

Figures...as soon as I get home he is back.

Comment

Originally posted by tloolgb

Figures...as soon as I get home he is back.
        Aw, Ill try and take a picture of it sometime soon, just so you can pretend you saw it.

Comment

I didn't even know that float was out of commission. Did it get refurbished or just a temporary payroll cut back until the summer got kicking??

Comment

Refurb.
            WDWCP
            May 2006- January 2007
            : Aladdin's Magic Carpet Ride, Enchanted Tiki Room, Swiss Family Treehouse, POtC stollers, Liberty Square Parade Control.
            January 2007 - May 2007: Bellhop at the Swankiest hotel in Orlando, The Hollywood Tower Hotel

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN
              I didn't even know that float was out of commission. Did it get refurbished or just a temporary payroll cut back until the summer got kicking??
              Actually, he was just spending way too much time around MiceChat.
              -Tim

Comment

Originally posted by FrumiousBoojum
                Actually, he was just spending way too much time around MiceChat.
                :lol: That's what I thought when I saw this thread! :cwink: I thought maybe it was a thread about his birthday in WDW or something. But I'm with you TDLFAN as I didn't realize it was gone. :croll: Oh well? When the parade first premiered he wasn't working then anyway and most guests don't even know who is he - so it's not as if it's a big loss to that semi-standard light parade.

(I realize I will probably get attacked by most for saying that. :mob: But I will probably have TDLFAN on my side for something better at TDLR, please?)

Comment

It has good music. And if they make it less Fantasia centric, then I think it would be better.

Except for Flamingos. It needs that flamingo.
                  It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Originally posted by yoyoflamingo
                    It has good music. And if they make it less Fantasia centric, then I think it would be better.

Except for Flamingos. It needs that flamingo.
                    A little self-focused, are we? Why not add a yoyo to that Flamingo? And while you're at it, just turn one of the the three little pigs into Piglet!

:cwink:

Comment

See? Spectromagic just needs some changes to make it better.

It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Originally posted by yoyoflamingo
                        See? Spectromagic just needs some changes to make it better.

:lol: Actually I like that the Big Bad Wolf and the Three Little Pigs are in there. Now if only Elliot, the little Turtle, Alice, The Blue Fairy and some other MSELP floats + music were added.... :cwink: then it would be better! :lol:

Comment

Add a figment too..

I knew I should have said it was working when I saw it on 7/17...

Comment

ORWEN: Us Cauldron girls enjoy Spectro Magic, too, but think the Sleeping Beauty floats would make more sense if they would add Princess Aurora and Prince Phillip to ride along with the 3 good fairies. It really makes no sense to have a Sleeping Beauty unit without the main characters present, now does it?

Comment

In early June the float was there. The "mountain" wouldn't open up and it looked odd. Did it go down for a refurb afterwards (mid-june perhaps)? Glad to hear that it's working in all its glory again!
                              - Horizonsfan

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X