Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

....just how crowded could it get at WDW?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ....just how crowded could it get at WDW?

I wonder just how crowded it could get at WDW?

27,000 acres.

43,000+ square feet to an acre.

If each person were to stand on a single square foot of space(kinda like a rock concert) there would be enough room for over 1 billion people

1/6 the population of the planet could stand in an area the size of the WDW property.
    Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

Re: ....just how crowded could it get at WDW?

Originally posted by sleepyjeff

27,000 acres.

If each person were to stand on a single square foot of space(kinda like a rock concert) there would be enough room for over 1 billion people

1/6 the population of the planet could stand in an area the size of the WDW property.
    Oh that's a scary thought. :blink:

Comment

I was there the day that happened. Last day of the Main Street Electrical Parade and there definitely was a billion folks on property.
      Warning: Portions of this attraction are intense and may not be appropriate for younger children.

Comment

I was there laughing at TDLFan because he was complaining about the fact there is only 1 janitor for every million people. Love ya! :lol:

Comment

27,000 acres.

Isn't that including all the lakes and waterways. I think only a small fraction of that number belongs to the parks and hotels.
          ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

Comment

I was there the day that happened. Last day of the Main Street Electrical Parade and there definitely was a billion folks on property
            you're talking about the old electric parade...right? They haven't stopped the Spectro Magic parade, right? I was so sad when they stopped the old parade...I remember it from when I was little...but, Spectro magic is great!!

I think there were about that many people there when we were there in July last year.

Comment

Originally posted by SummerInFL
              I was there laughing at TDLFan because he was complaining about the fact there is only 1 janitor for every million people. Love ya! :lol:
              We do our best (or at least I do) and that's all I can say
              It's a hard job... the most difficult thing I have done in my life
              WDW College Program Alumni
              May 22, 2006 to January 3, 2007 - Custodial/Adventureland Operations
              May 16, 2007 to August 10, 2007 - Custodial

August 18, 2008 to January 2, 2009 - Yet to be determined Attraction!
              Hello Everyone :wave: Go Zags!

Comment

Originally posted by Gorwingel
                We do our best (or at least I do) and that's all I can say
                It's a hard job... the most difficult thing I have done in my life
                And I appreciate you Keep up the good work! Will you be working this weekend? If so, keep an eye out for a big gal with a little girl wearing an everest lanyard and a name tag with Summer written on it. If you see us say hi! It's always nice to appreciate good CM's.

Comment

27,000 acres.

I'd definitely need to use fastpass!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X