X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BurningStroller
    replied
    Hmmm. Excellent deal, however I'm not one for carrying those things around. I'd rather spend the extra money and waste cups.

Leave a comment:

• BigDaddyKyle
    replied
    Never had it because I am only 19, can't wait to turn 21 though!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• angryrubberduck
    replied
    Originally posted by KevinYee
    The pub in UK pavilion will give you 20% off the refill of your half-yard. And you can fill it with Strongbow cider, which they sell inside the pub! (or beer if you prefer)
    I love Strongbow! I am not a beer drinker and they have always had a decent selection of hard ciders.

Duck!

Leave a comment:

• BigDaddyKyle
    replied
    Lol Bs!

Leave a comment:

• KevinYee
    replied
    Originally posted by BurningStroller
    I just ordered mine the other day. I live in Orlando and have an AP. My biggest expense at Disney is liquor. Now I get a sweet 20% off to further fuel my bad habits.
    The pub in UK pavilion will give you 20% off the refill of your half-yard. And you can fill it with Strongbow cider, which they sell inside the pub! (or beer if you prefer)

Leave a comment:

• BurningStroller
    replied
    yay for booze

I just ordered mine the other day. I live in Orlando and have an AP. My biggest expense at Disney is liquor. Now I get a sweet 20% off to further fuel my bad habits.

Leave a comment:

• millionairegirl
    replied
    Originally posted by angryrubberduck
    Actually, the Disney Dining Experience is open to all guests! I just confirmed this with Forest from 407-WDW-DINE (you can also call this number to discuss the features and options).
    Hooray! Just to confirm we're talking about the same thing - this is the program where you pay $75 (less if you have an AP) and then you get 20% off all meals INCLUDING alcohol at certain restaurants for up to 10 people. Plus you get 2 for 1 admission to PI (or 50% if you are solo).

I did the math on our budget and I think we'd save more than the $75, so it seems worthwhile.

Leave a comment:

• BigDaddyKyle
    replied
    Maybe I got it mixed up?!?!?!?!?!

Leave a comment:

• angryrubberduck
    replied
    Hi Millionare Girl,

Actually, the Disney Dining Experience is open to all guests! I just confirmed this with Forest from 407-WDW-DINE (you can also call this number to discuss the features and options).

Sorry Kyle, though there is a dining package that is open to just AP holders.

Duck!

Leave a comment:

• BigDaddyKyle
    replied
    You DO have to be at least an AP for this option

Leave a comment:

• millionairegirl
    started a topic Disney Dining Experience?

Disney Dining Experience?

Deb's website (Wdwig/Allearsnet) is saying that you don't have to be a Florida Resident nor an Annual Pass holder to buy this card. But other sites are saying that you do have to be an AP or Florida Resident to buy one.

It seems like a great deal, especially if you can get a discount on wine and alcohol. I guess I'll call at lunch and see what's up.

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X