Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
See more
See less

What is your favorite Castle Show?

Collapse

Header Ad

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your favorite Castle Show?

*curious question* While thinking of the http://micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32327 thread.

What is your favorite Castle Show? I am meaning the shows you see in front of Cinderella's Castle in the Magic Kingdom, in case you referred them to another name.

Sorry, if you know anymore I didn't say. I only know and have experienced theses 3 that I have said during my time ever at Disney World .

You can say it on this thread if you like for ones I don't know about.

Oh and last. This is only going by Walt Disney World's version of the Castle Shows.
    Everyday's a Holiday
    25.00%
    Cinderella's Surprise Celebration
    8.33%
    Cinderellabration
    33.33%
    All of theses
    8.33%
    None of theses
    25.00%
    Last edited by Hayley B; 07-29-2006, 09:24 AM.
    Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Re: What is your favorite Castle Show?

I voted none. Now I remember all 3 of those, and I was in even in the 25th Anniversary one with my family...but I've never really liked any castle show.
    I want to sit for a show, and I want them to not be so corny.

Comment

I've only seen Cinderella's Surprise Celebration. It was okay but not the greatest. I remember one back in like 1999 or 2000 where they had a live band playing in front of the stage and regular CM's were singing and dancing. No idea what it was called though.

Comment

Originally posted by aimster
        I remember one back in like 1999 or 2000 where they had a live band playing in front of the stage and regular CM's were singing and dancing. No idea what it was called though.
        I think it had to have been Everyday's a Holiday. That one did have alot of CM singing and dancing in it.

Funny though thinking back at that one, It was raining and pouring on one of there shows when I was watching and the CM's were just a singing and dancing like it was nothing. It was like a big Kudos to them.
        Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X